Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Video was alright, although I had to laugh at them showing Rag, Ony, and then...Princess from Mara.

saw the video and showed me how little effort was put in. seriously all it is a cut/paste from different patch release videos (for the dungeons ones) and the trailer release videos for each expansion. audio was pulled from each xpac.

very little effort invovled i could of done similar in 15-30 mins in sony vegas.

I would have preferred something valuable to me, in game. A crappy video edited together(probably in less than an hour) from already rendered footage is insulting.
    Not to mention the amount of money many of us have spent over the years for server xfers, faction changes, name changes, race changes, in-game mounts, in-game pets, the list could go on! At least give us something better than 8% rep/xp gain and a shitty video to show us your "appreciation" of contributing to your billion dollar company.

There a way the mods can ban these entitled scrubs? I swear every forum a complaint about something, how about less QQ and more pew pew, these ppl are really ruining forums I know it's not something new but cmon!

If you get off a 90 and level a new character, or an alt, the Exp/Rep bonus is very nice.

Deleted
    This is honest to god insanity people! All the people moaning and moaning about not getting a free pet for this? My God.. I have played this game for almost 7 years and i dont even remember getting given a pet for this (after some reaserch i can see i did indeed get two pets, but at the time i never cared!).

What makes you feel like you are intitled to a free "gift" for this? I use the "" because expecting and thinking a gift were mandatory sort of takes away from the whole ideal of a gift.

and I will tell you what, I have played many many many games for years and years. Infact I have played Final Fantacy 7 for almost 15 years and do you know how many presents square enix have sent me? Oh that is right... none.. Nothing... Nada, I'm pretty sure I have payed for that game 3 or 4 times as well so surely I am ENTITLED to something? I mean come on... the anniversary of a game is such a big dea, surely the dev's are obliged to give out gifts for al their loyal fans.

Blizzard said ages ago they didn't want to make a big deal EVERY year and we would get something nice for the 10th Anniversary, why is that not good enough? Why do you people feel like you deserve to get given gifts for playing a game? Even if it is some cosmetic in game item.. Why do you care?

The truth of the matter is that Blizzard really shouldn't bother with any of this. They give something then the comunitee Seem to feel intittled and get zero thanks in return.

How many gifts have you guys sent Blizzard on their Anniversary? Didn;'t think so...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    It seems Blizz wanted to somehow make up for the mistake they did with anniversary letter, so instead of making an official statement they just released an extra YouTube video:

What do you guys think?
    I really liked that video.

For the sad trolls who keep saying the video is not related to the mixed up letter, here's a blue for you:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...ary-seriously/
    That in no way supports your silly conspiracy theory.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    I would have preferred something valuable to me, in game. A crappy video edited together(probably in less than an hour) from already rendered footage is insulting.
    If you expected something more, yes.
    But that is your own fault. Not Blizzard's.

Not to mention the amount of money many of us have spent over the years for server xfers, faction changes, name changes, race changes, in-game mounts, in-game pets, the list could go on!
    What of it?
    You paid for a service. You got what you paid for. End of story.

At least give us something better than 8% rep/xp gain and a shitty video to show us your "appreciation" of contributing to your billion dollar company.
    I would like something more (I always would - who wouldn't), but I expected nothing. Why would I expect something?

You're acting like an entitled teen.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 05:24 PM ----------

Last edited by mmoc7805351bd4; 2012-11-21 at 04:25 PM.

I agree that expecting a pet or mount every year is silly. My only wish was that the tabard did quests and not just monster kills. Oh well...