Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ecliptix View Post
    my question is... if you're going to have DEMO/AFFLI or AFFLI/DEMO, which stats do you prioritize? Keeping in mind the usual AFFI = not hit capped, mastery>haste (4100 or 4700) and demo = hit capped and haste=> mastery... I like the demo/affli idea, just confused about the stat prio
    Well. Its not going to be optimal in either way Choose which of them you play 90% of the time. I play Affliction. I hit cap, get haste to 4717 (these numbers have to be exact or higher, else u won't gain the tick) - And mastery from there. Seems to be working great.

In terms of the rest of the thread, I was hoping to see some destruction fights aswell. For some reason, Demo haven't really bought me. I rather want fancy burst, than AoE madness/Movement madness. But we´ll see, going to try out different stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ecliptix View Post
    my question is... if you're going to have DEMO/AFFLI or AFFLI/DEMO, which stats do you prioritize? Keeping in mind the usual AFFI = not hit capped, mastery>haste (4100 or 4700) and demo = hit capped and haste=> mastery... I like the demo/affli idea, just confused about the stat prio
    Hit cap= 4198 or 4717 haste>mastery. Quite simple.

Hit cap for aff is such a minor loss...like 50-100dps minor, if that much.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Deleted
    for me the difference between not being hitcapped and hitcapped as affli is like 150 dps or 0,2% dps, it is idd quite minor.