Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Like I said, Act 1 MP5 is a breeze for me. Hell, MP6 is easy as well. But Act 2, I'm getting my ass handed to me because of all the bullshit mobs that have fast movement speed or annoying ranged attacks. Almost every mob in Act 2 has some bullshit ability or ranged attack, whereas most Act 1 mobs are just straight-up melee with normal movement speed.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/J.../hero/15533431

I am not being condescending but most games are easier in the first stage than the second stage. So upping the difficulty in the first stage would not be the same as upping the difficulty in the second stage.

If you can do MP6 in act 1 maybe act 2 needs to be MP3-4 or something. The Monsters are a lot more annoying but act 4 monster are worse with subjugators and 1 shot mallet lords. I know early on in the game phase beasts from act 3 were the most raged about enemy. So it is a natural progression making monsters have more abilities or differences as you progress through the levels.

Either way if you just want your 5 stacks you can get the pretty easily without going near wasps and the like. Oasis has heaps of mobs and they are usually disappearing guys (straight melee pretty much) Those hammer guys are melee. The spinning warden type monsters can be annoying. But should be 5 in there and then do warden. You only want the key you don't want to farm act 2 cos farming you can do act 1 like you said. So it's all about 5 NV and warden.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Like I said, Act 1 MP5 is a breeze for me. Hell, MP6 is easy as well. But Act 2, I'm getting my ass handed to me because of all the bullshit mobs that have fast movement speed or annoying ranged attacks. Almost every mob in Act 2 has some bullshit ability or ranged attack, whereas most Act 1 mobs are just straight-up melee with normal movement speed.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/J.../hero/15533431
    Your resists and health are quite low. It's very common for glass cannons to have issues like yours when turning up the MP. D3 was originally designed to slowly ramp up in difficulty as the acts progressed, with act 1 being almost comically easy. The monsters in A1 move like their feet are stuck in molasses, their AI is bad and they generally don't hit very hard. That would explain having an easy time there but not elsewhere.

Are you doing MP 5-6 for keys or in multiplayer? For loot and exp 5-6 suck in solo play no matter your gear, Blizzard screwed up the risk/reward for higher MPs in this regard. My WD runs with 135k base damage and usually 200k+ during fighting due to buffs, and I farm solo on MP 4.
    Last edited by Trotheus; 2012-11-23 at 05:08 PM.
    What the world needs is Lesshammad.