Deleted

Headset & Black Friday

Hello,
    My sister is currently situated in the US and with Black Friday right around the corner she asked me if I needed anything. Basically neither her or I know how much cheaper stuff is during Black Friday, which stores she should look in and so on, so I figured I'd ask around here.
    I'm looking for a headset because the one I'm using now is so uncomfortable that I'd rather wear a crown of thorns.

My price range is at around 100 USD and the headset will mainly be used for gaming (WoW, CS, CoD) and voice chatting.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no rule that says things will be cheaper on black friday, so we cant really tell you what to get at what price, do some research, find a few headsets you are interested in, and then see if any go on sale

Look at Razer, Newegg, and SteelSeries online. She doesn't have to go out on Black Friday, if anything you can wait for Cyber Monday (that's when all the sales go on for online stores).

If she actually wants to venture out she might want to try Best Buy. Let me warn you now though, Best Buy lines are CRAZY on Black Friday. As in she probably needs to wait like 3 hours + before the doors open for the Black Friday sales. It seriously gets ugly in there. We always have the lines wrapped around the store and the mall for people waiting for Best Buy to open.

You need to do research for the specific headsets you like, then see what stores carry them. This will make your sister's life much easier. Black Friday is not the time to be wandering aimlessly in search for items. Have a plan and execute it or you'll be mowed down.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    I do all my hardware shopping online.

Here is a good headset I've used for a couple years... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826158082 cheap and no issues.