Deleted

[Champion Idea] Cendrillion, of the ashes.

I wanted to create one too ^.^
    Any feedback is welcome
    It's created as an enemy for Anivia so his attacks aren't that original.

Lore: The ice quickly evaporated in his claws. She had escaped his rage once again. He had conquered her territory in a few months, burning every living creature that she swore to protect to crisps but she was nowhere to be seen. He exploded in a flame storm so hot that even his most faithful servants burned to death. When he calmed down he was only living left so waited for months that seemed an eternity in his madness. Until all that was left was an egg hot to the touch. When a reckless summoner brought him to Runeterra he felt a cold in the air that brought him back to his senses. She was here on this planet, she had been on the same spot where he was. The egg cracked open and the world felt a little hotter.

“It is as if he is the sun himself, he even set fire to rain.”
    ―Leona

Abilities: Passive: "Re-ignition" Every time Cendrillion is slain he reduces the team's time spent dead by 5% stacks up to 10 times. *long cooldown so that it can't be abused*
    Q : "Magma flash "Cendrillion fires a slow moving bolt of liquid magma in a line, it will detonate when it reaches the maximum distance or when activated again. Enemies caught in the explosion gain a dot called "Magma Chunks" doing X damage over 3 seconds.
    W : "Instant Fire" Cendrillion does X damage to his targets. Targets with Magma Chunks on them get X extra damage and are slowed for 2 seconds.
    E : "Fire Suction" Cendrillion creates a hot spot which sucks all air towards it, enemy champions in reach are sucked with it. Lasts for 2 seconds.
    R : "Burning Hatred" Cendrillion explodes in a fiery rage doing x% of enemies health every 1.5seconds. Cendrillion receives a backlash for using slowing him by 30% lasts until mana is up. Enemies with "Magma Chunks" are slowed by 10% *costs X% mana per second* and yes it's ment to be de/activated like Aniva's ultimate.
    Last edited by mmoc4e42e3846f; 2012-11-20 at 04:32 PM. Reason: updated it a bit with the suggestions given

Passive: "Re-ignition" Every time Cendrillion is slain he reduces the team's time spent dead by 5% stacks up to 10 times.
    O_O

"plz feed more so we can win Cendrillion"
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like passive's that reward you for dying.( Kog, Zyra, karthus, this one )

I would decrease E to 2 or 2,5 seconds to be in line with others. ( Swain, veigar, Zyra. the ones that come to mind)

The ultimate has a few issues:

It would have to have a collosal mana cost ( probaly a % wise cost) to avoid it becomming like a permanent crowstorm once you get athena's unholy grail.
    Making it a toggle ability like anivia's ult with a short cd between activations would make more sense thenn a skill that yust drains all your mana once used ( since ppl would yust back away for a bit till your drained ).
    I would add a base value to the damage that scales well with AP and the % part like 1% per 100AP or so. ( Basicly a buffed version of Amumu's W as this is a ultimate )
    Last edited by Reluctant; 2012-11-20 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    The passive is dumb as fuck really. Everything else looks pretty awesome actually, and I'd love a proper fire-champion!

Also, his ultimate, I hope you can de-activate it whenever you want (Like Anivia's ultimate), otherwise a flash/dash and you're forced to use the remaining of your mana? Seems rough.

His passive is bad. Is he a phoenix? Just give him the same passive as Anivia but changed some, like reviving after x time weaker then he normally is, and regains power over a set amount of time. Being enemies, their abilities would be similar. Like Garen and Darius.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Being enemies, their abilities would be similar. Like Garen and Darius.
    Which have nothing in common except maybe a part of their ultimates..

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Which have nothing in common except maybe a part of their ultimates..

First of all. Darius' joke, he tries to spin in a circle and yell Noxus groans and says "how does he do it?". Second, they both have a spin, as Darius' joke shows, his isn't as fancy as Garens though. Their ults are identical, both have a damage increase aspect, same type of animation, except Garen's has an added sword animation, while Darius has more gore to it, and one does true damage while the other does magic damage, they are also name similar. Demacian Justice, Noxian Guillotine.

With all rival-esque warriors in game. They either have similar powers, or opposite powers. Garen and Darius happen to have both. Their passives are opposite, one heals himself, the other bleeds his target. One has a slow, the other removes slows.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Darius and Garen are related, but not lorewise, their body structures, hairstyles, moves are similiar. Their confidence is on par with each other's. Nothing else though.

OT: I like the idea, I like how you actually related your champion to the Sun more than mine ">.>

Maybe some tweaks would be better. A phoenix revives stronger than before. Switch his ult and passive. When he dies he instantly explodes dealing damage equal to your AP times your remaining mana % or something like that. When you activate ult, if you die in X seconds ( like Zilean ) you revive and deal X % extra damage for a short period.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    First of all. Darius' joke, he tries to spin in a circle and yell Noxus groans and says "how does he do it?". Second, they both have a spin, as Darius' joke shows, his isn't as fancy as Garens though. Their ults are identical, both have a damage increase aspect, same type of animation, except Garen's has an added sword animation, while Darius has more gore to it, and one does true damage while the other does magic damage, they are also name similar. Demacian Justice, Noxian Guillotine.

With all rival-esque warriors in game. They either have similar powers, or opposite powers. Garen and Darius happen to have both. Their passives are opposite, one heals himself, the other bleeds his target. One has a slow, the other removes slows.
    Which is why I am always confused when I have a Darius and Garne with me in 1 team.

I thought we were talking about their abilities, not jokes

One heals, the other bleeds is not exactly oposite but ok. I get your point..

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    I thought we were talking about their abilities, not jokes

One heals, the other bleeds is not exactly oposite but ok. I get your point..
    But dude, the way he gets healed is the blood gets put back into his blood vessels ... !