Deleted

Wink patch 5.1 trailer?

So, with the next patch comming soon, will there be a trailer? Since there's always been one with each new patch released.

If it will, what do you guys think it will be?

P.S.: plz post the link here when it comes

Some Horde versus Alliance action, most surely, but maybe something else too?

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Some Horde versus Alliance action, most surely, but maybe something else too?
    Considering the patch is going to mainly focus on this, I'm sure it'll just be this - ships fighting, ships landing, things coming out, things fighting.

I love patch trailers but I don't know if they're going to make them for non-raid patches.
    I guess they did for Zandalari.

It had just... better be better than the Dragon Soul one.

Deleted
    I hope they won't go lazy and do trailer for 5.1. Really like them, especially Ulduar was awesome.

Probably just a simple trailer with the ships coming in, with some footage from the new cinematics, quests and scenarios. Probably some voice over by a character or two, to represent both sides. Maybe Wrathion, it would make sense for him to do a voice over tying into his quest line.

It will probably be a short and simple trailer. I expect on the other hand a much longer and epic trailer for patch 5.2 since it will introduce a new raid/s.

I hope there will be... But since it will be out in about 2 weeks (3 weeks maximum) I can't say for certain.. I have a feeling that a new build is coming soon.