[A] <OBSIDIAN> 10/16 HC 10M (Silvermoon EU - Realm 1st) Recruiting for Hard Modes
Obsidian is an Alliance raiding guild established in 2008. After raiding as a 25 man guild during Wrath of the Lich King we scaled down to 10 man for Cataclysm. Our goal in the game is to achieve the best possible rank while keeping to a 3 days per week raiding schedule.
As for people behind the keyboard most of us are vanilla WoW veterans in their mid to late twenties from all across Europe. We grew up playing video games and enjoy the challenge and excitement of hard mode raiding.
What you can expect from us
• Fast progress trough new raid tiers.
• Experienced and motivated teammates.
• Friendly atmosphere with a sense of community.
What we expect from you
• Hard mode raiding experience.
• Fluency in English and willingness to communicate over Mumble.
• Team spirit. Success of the group comes first.
• You need to be in control of your playtime and be available for every scheduled raid.
• Intimate knowledge of your class and the ability to play at least two of the specs at a high level.
• You should be able to provide useful feedback during progress and be able to accept constructive criticism.
• A positive attitude towards raiding and decent behavior towards other guild members.
Software & Hardware
• Stable internet connection and hardware capable of running the game at sufficient frame rates during raid encounters.
• Mumble voice chat.
MoP: 10/16 HC
Cataclysm: 8/8 HC (Spine pre-nerf, Madness realm 1st), 7/7 HC, 13/13 HC
We consider loot as a tool for progress not as a reward and distribute drops in a way that best benefits the whole raid.
All the classes listed below. We are also always on the lookout for experienced raiders of any class or spec that can improve our team. So even if your class is not listed don't hesitate to apply.