Poll: Classes you don't like to play? Mark all that apply.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can't bring myself to play a DK or priest. Never liked them. I have every class on some level but I never played these... (Ok I lied, I finished the quest chain of DKs when WoTLK has been released, because it was awesome)

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Deleted
    I can't stand playing any of the plate classes and priest.

DK.

It probably had to do with starting a char with a bunch of abilities already. I couldn't be bothered to figure them out, and proceeded to abandon my DK forever. :P

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:24 AM ----------

Also, I hated Boomkin. Loved resto, though, so I can't vote for Druid.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I picked Rogue. They're boring and start out so pathetic (extreme case of Zero to Hero) that it's just brutal to level them. Even when you get to 90, you're still sitting around waiting most of the time while dpsing. On top of that they're the only pure melee dps class so if Melee is a liability they're screwed. So far I've leveled every class to 80+ except Warrior, Hunter and Monk. I did level a Hunter to like level 20 and I can say that that was probably the easiest time I've ever had leveling. Literally the only thing Rogues had at the end of Cata was how OP they were in PVP (only frost mages were more OP) and Blizz gutted the hell out of that. So far in MoP this is the least fun I've ever had at the start of an expansion because my Rogue is my main and they're just so damn boring. The major reasons aren't that the class is boring but the problems that Rogues are having with the class are definitely on the list.

Deleted
    As someone who loves my rogues (one is my main, the other is an alt in order to be able to play all specs at the same time), I'm surprised at the poll results... I guess I'm one of the few who really like sneaking around (okay so I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a coward, especially in PVP), stabbing enemies in a flurry of strikes and not always having to press a key (to be honest casters kind of confuse me, you always have something to do and sometimes I don't really pay attention, I suppose I'm not used to it). But mostly, stealth. Whenever I'm leveling an alt and questing in a cave or some other closed environment, I have a hard time telling myself "Wait, I'm going to have to fight all this trash just to get to the quest objective ? I can't stealth my way through it ? Christ."

Anyway, basically, I dislike pet classes (I feel pets kind of get in the way), casters (I'd rather be hitting things) and Fire/Light magic (no reason other than I've just never liked the feel of these elements, I prefer Ice and Lightning).
    So Warlocks win the grand prize ! I'm not a big fan of the whole demon theme either, it just doesn't appeal to me. You can't even name the pets, can you ?
    I voted for Paladins too, I just find them boring, slow and unappealing in every way.
    Priests and Hunters aren't too far behind, but they have their redeeming features ! (Shadow spec, Discipline has rather interesting mechanics other than boring old PRAISE THE LIGHT healing, Hunters' pets can have some personality with given names and rare breeds)

Death Knight. It's the only class I don't have - at all!
    Every other class I got is 60+, with every class but warlock at 85+

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue most definitely. I tried it multiple times, never got past level 15. The whole concept of the class is just bleeeh.
    Also Warlock. Way to much childish and stupid stuff in there. It just seems so "forced-evily"... don't know how to put it, but instead of thinking "bad ass" I just have to facepalm every 3 minutes.

I'm currently trying out Hunter.. 40 so far, we'll see how that turns out.

Stealth shouldn't cost a global. I am pretty sure that that global is what makes rogues boring for a lot of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually it's not the global. It's the fact that you do 2 styles and then sit there doing nothing, watching a bar fill up again so you can do one mor style before you have to wait again. I HATE HATE HATE auto hit phases on any melee. That's why I only play tanks and NEVER DPS b/c as a tank you have other stuff to do.

Druid is the only class I've never had above 80, although my Pally has been sitting at 82 for some 8 months now, only got it to 80 because of RAF.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Actually it's not the global. It's the fact that you do 2 styles and then sit there doing nothing, watching a bar fill up again so you can do one mor style before you have to wait again. I HATE HATE HATE auto hit phases on any melee. That's why I only play tanks and NEVER DPS b/c as a tank you have other stuff to do.
    This is pretty much why I dislike every rogue I have tried to level. Their energy regen is so shit (at least at low levels) that I get tired of seeing/hearing "Not enough energy" or "Need more energy" or "I can't do that yet" because I am waiting for the slow energy regen. Yes I know I can disable error speech, but it makes leveling a rogue barely less annoying. It's also why my monk is brewmaster as leveling spec instead of windwalker. The energy regen of the brewmaster is how Feral druids, rogues, and windwalker monks should be as well. It's also why my druid is boomkin instead of feral.

Pretty much "struggle" to level any melee class (except shaman for some bizarre reason I only level as Enhancement).

Selected druid in the end as i's the only one I could play as ranged but just cannot get one beyond level 20.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am surprised monk is so low. Interesting.
    It's too early to tell, at least it is with me. I need at least 2 or 3 attempts at a class before I figure out it's not for me. My DK has become my main for MOP but must have tried half a dozen times before I finally stuck with one.

I can't name a whole class, but playing an elemental shaman is a dreadful experience.

Anything that's not a warrior or a lock. Really, most of the other classes just didn't really do it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when I played, I basically did melee for PvP, caster/ranged for PvE. For some reason the whole beating up the dragons foot didn't appeal to me, and kiting forever isn't appealing to me either.

But, if I were to ever get back into the game again, the classes I CANNOT play are: Priest, Warlock, Warrior. Just can't do em. No reason as to why, I just cant.

Also, if I came back, I'd reroll hunter for sho.
    Call me House.

Deleted
    Mage.

For me, they just feel kinda bland. Using straight up offensive magic doesn't sound as interesting to me as commanding demons to aid you, draining their life to replenish yours, ailing them with some sort of disease or affliction. Compared to a Lock they're just kinda, meh.

Rogue, I dislike their resource system so much, after I've been playing Enhancement forever I just can't get used to energy.

I chose Death Knights too, but I haven't played mine since early ICC so my opinion may have changed on that one.

The only class I've never rolled, not even a level 1 alt, is a Mage. Casters have never interested me, and the mage is the casterist of all. I'm melee all the way.

Deleted
    Hunter because they're the class with the highest representation of ... "special peopl" in my opinion.
    Monks because literally all of their animations are plain stupid.