Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Should I say something or not?

Ok so where I work we had this new guy start not too long ago, people had been playing him up saying he was getting too close to one of my supervisors who was getting annoyed with it because she already has a boyfriend. I didnt think anything of it because I just noticed them talking like she does with me (there very few lads in my department including myself)

So as I went running just a couple of days ago I came up to some crossroads round by me and saw this lad and the girl together, holding hands walking towards her house! I was so shocked, firstly this girl has a boyfriend so shes cheating on him, secondly why go round her own area being with a lad when her neighbors or someone she knows could see? where I live is a small area and not too far is another area where most of our workforce live.

As I slowed down running I let them cross the road and they carried on towards her house I looked in complete shock I carried on running again pretending not to notice but out of the corner of my eye he notices me. I carried on home and since havent heard anything off her as shes on my Facebook and apparently still in a relationship with her current boyfriend.

So what do I do? I really feel for her current boyfriend as I have experienced being cheated on, do I let on that I know so maybe they stop with the games or just keep out of it entirely.

Don't interfere with somethin that ain't botherin you none.

Mind your own business, then when shit hits the fan enjoy the show

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I´d not tell the boyfriend but I´d want to have a talk with the girl and guy from your work though.

10+ Year Old Account
    What should you do? Mind your own business.

If you want send anonymous message to her boyfriend. But do not make it obvious so they will know it was you as you might lose your job if you ain't cautious.

Dont get involved. You work there thats it, go do your job, do it well and thats all.

Deleted
    Don't interfere with something that ain't botherin you none.
    I forgot to mention, it does bother me in the way that her current boyfriend knows who I am, he knows I work with her, if it comes out that shes cheating on him with someone from work he may assume its me automatically especially as I live 2 mins away from her, I would not bother but this worries me a little :/

Just stay out of it and mind your own business imo. Remember no good deed goes unpunished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anonymously text the boyfriend when you're certain the girl has this new guy over her house, tell him he should really go to his girlfriend's house and that he has got to see this as it concerns their relationship. Sit back a few yards away from her house and enjoy the lol's. I don't approve cheating in any form, even if it's none of my business, I like people to learn the hard way for their dishonesty.

It's really none of your business whatsoever. Also, spare yourself getting involved in other people's crap, especially their relationship BS - period.

Deleted
    do nothing and keep to yourself seeing them holding hands it not much to go on and geting involved from that point will just get you in a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    I forgot to mention, it does bother me in the way that her current boyfriend knows who I am, he knows I work with her, if it comes out that shes cheating on him with someone from work he may assume its me automatically especially as I live 2 mins away from her, I would not bother but this worries me a little :/
    Its always a mess, personally? if the boyfriend was a friend of mine, would tell him.
    If its a stranger? likely not, but wouldnt let a friend in ignorance

Deleted
    Ok well the majority of people are telling me to mind my own business so guess thats what i'll do

Deleted
    This is hilarious really. Whether or not you like what she's doing, she has all the rights to do so. Really nothing you should or can do about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mind your business, buy some popcorn and wait for the shitfest to start and enjoy the show.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you work for a large corporation they likely have an 'anonymous' ethics hotline. How much you want to trust that or consider a superior possibly messing around with a subordinate an issue is up to you.

Also, I would want to know if I was being cheated on personally, as painful as it might be. I'd still keep it to an anonymous note to the boyfriend though.. that's enough for him to start watching for the signs if he really wants to know/cares.

I'd be lying if I said your constant use of the word "lad" didn't sort of confuse me.

Uhhh if the girl isn't that close to you don't get involved lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Would assume if he had found out about it that it would either be from her other co-workers or one of his own neighbors in which case he would most likely get a name/description and if you both got the same neighbors who can varify it wasn't you they saw with her then well shits all good, in any case I doubt he would kick your ass without some evidence it was you.

Either way your best option right now is to keep your mouth shut about it as it's really none of your business.
    And if he would kick the hell out of another guy because his girl is a lying/cheating ho, well it doesn't sound like they are worth your effort anyway.

Are you good friends with the girl? Are you good friends with her bf? If not.....then it's none of your business. If her bf approaches you and asks you about it, who cares? You don't owe him anything. Yeah she's on your facebook, but that doesn't give you permission to interfere with peoples lives, especially since you work with these people.

So you tell her bf whats going on.......now the girl you work with hates your guts for interfering, and the new guy also hates your guts for cockblocking him, which in turn makes your life at work suck.