Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    What are the quests left after that one, Silencer?
    SPOILERS

The next quest is that you have to go inside the mogu temple to get the divine bell but the nelfs are already there you chase them down avoiding all sorts of traps (its a pretty cool quest) you kill the sentinel commander but she just laughs and say the bell is now 'safely' inside darnassus

The quest after that you have to go all rogue and sneak into darnassus its very similar to the rogue legendary quest where you have to sneak inside ravenholdt
    The belf mages help you into darnassus and give you a cloak to avoid detection
    once you find the bell you attach a device and it gets ported out of darnassus by the belfs

The next quest is the purge of dalaran but its instanced and atm it just wont let you do the quest even though im exalted so im guessing that part is being tested in house

[...] you kill the sentinel commander but she just laughs and say the bell is now 'safely' inside darnassus
    Perhaps Blizz heard our pleas and changed that into something more realistic?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Hmmm that implies Garrosh gains the Bell next quest, so if I had to guess there's probably 1 or 2 more quests after that.

Probably the confrontation with Anduin and we kill his Blademaster is the one after when he tries out the Bell.
    As I datamine quest files, nest quest I will land where the tomb of the Divine Bell, as we seen on the video.
    The quest will start Blademaster Ishi, and he is there alone, and will help you to finish it.
    As I assume, alliance already were there and took the Divine Bell open the portal to Darnassus and secure the Bell. Horde was late looks like.

Now the future quest -THE Darrnassus Operation- is that Horde discover where Alliance hidden the bell in Darnassus. So they send you over the portal to Darnassus that was opened by Sunreavers from Dalaran. U get the bell, sunreavers teleport it from daranassus, and then I didn't dig the next part.

But as I read the achievement quest - The Purge of Dalaran I just can't wait for it, since I bet Jain discover the Horde was using the portals from dalaran to Darnassus and you will need to help and rescue the blood elves that were locked by Jaina.

I don't know the part of Breath of Darkest Shadow, but I bet it have todo something with Blademaster ishi testing the Sha, and trying to control it, also the part when Anduin is fighting with Garrosh.

@Combooticus, when I posted this post I didn't saw urs

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Silencer how are you un-locking all these quest chains?

Is it based off of rep for the new faction?
    And is there any way to get more rep beyond the 3-5 dailies?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Hey Silencer how are you un-locking all these quest chains?

Is it based off of rep for the new faction?
    And is there any way to get more rep beyond the 3-5 dailies?
    It is based on Reputation for the new faction.
    There is a way to boost up reputation, with faction change. You do it on horde, then u switch on Alliance.
    You can also doo the quest line of each faction that gives u more reputation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    and as silencer said hes in ear shot of nazgrim who mouths off about everything
    It's still dubious though. Garrosh has Vol'jin assassinated for merely trying to rein him in; Garrosh's reaction to direct treachery/insubordination would surely be about on par with that.

Well, unless Nazgrim didn't tell him yet... which strikes me as unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It's still dubious though. Garrosh has Vol'jin assassinated for merely trying to rein him in; Garrosh's reaction to direct treachery/insubordination would surely be about on par with that.

Just accept it, the Monkey is omnipotent ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

You know how soldiers like to gossip plus i think it would be dangerous for nazgrim to throw around accusations against faction leaders but he must suspect something is going on plus i suspect garrosh does too cause he seems to have disdain for the belfs safety.

But i suspect the real reason tak-tak knew what was going on was because the belf battlemages were prolly gossiping and that nosey little monkey overheard he seems to have a knack for that cause that little monkey always gossips with you when he flys you to your destination telling you what has happened in between quests

Wondering how long they are going to drag t14 out for.

Got lucky today, and I did the quest The Divine Bell. Well as I know Alliance were there before me
    See u tomorrow with getting divine bell from Darnassu, and pissing up Jaina.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    God Dam

This has got to be the most impressive non-raid patch ever
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    God Dam

This has got to be the most impressive non-raid patch ever
    This is something that I miss from old Warcraft 3... The real good story line.

Each expension had involved some main character with raid instances, not a nice quest line with lore of azeroth leaders.
    What we see in all this is how Garrosh will become Main Raid boss in this expension.

In Cataclysm there were no quest line / lore how Deathwing get out, we just got cinematic.
    TBC Illiand, Keal Thas had their lore but from Warcraft III.
    Same is for Wrath of the Lich King, lore is from Warcraft III

This is now something new, a lore from World of Warcraft.

I think Blizzard should made always something like this, it's just the thing that is most interesting for me and players that like the lore of Warcraft Universe, and be the part of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really nice, can't wait to see tomorrow's video

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I think Blizzard should made always something like this, it's just the thing that is most interesting for me and players that like the lore of Warcraft Universe, and be the part of it.
    yeah I think Blizz really improved in letting players interact with lore characters beyond just accpeting and turning in quests for them

will be fun to see this finished!

Looks like Jaina really kicked the Horde out of Kirin Tor \o/ Just got an Mail from Agent Connelly!
    Looks I will be celebrating tonight

Deleted
    Looks like Jaina really kicked the Horde out of Kirin Tor \o/ Just got an Mail from Agent Connelly!
    Wasn't it known since a while that Jaina will kick the Sunreavers out of Dalaran?

Anyway, fucking exciting patch. Can't wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Horde side was easy to do. Alliance side they have to contend with finding a way to force Warchief Wrynn onto us without it being so obvious. That takes a lot of tact.

and if you don't believe me
    To be honest from hearing Varians lines, he is much better than Garrosh. The Alliance needs one person to lead them in war not 6

Looks I will be celebrating tonight
    Finally, I do hope the Spellbreakers take new recruits again, in order to counter this new threat to Quel'thalas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    To be honest from hearing Varians lines, he is much better than Garrosh. The Alliance needs one person to lead them in war not 6
    And Varian's job is basically as a military leader, like the Supreme Commander title Lothar had in the second war or whatever the exact title he had was. s