1. #1

    Recruit a friend reward expiration

    My link between me and my friend will expire tomorow moring but he will be able to buy a 60 day card only tomorow afternoon. Will I still get the free month and the mount ?

  2. #2
    No, you have to buy game time directly from Blizzard to get the mount and game time.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasboz View Post
    No, you have to buy game time directly from Blizzard to get the mount and game time.
    No , its working with game card too , Ive seen it before , but it will work if the link between the accounts expire ?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonW View Post
    No , its working with game card too , Ive seen it before , but it will work if the link between the accounts expire ?
    Yea, it will still work, the link is merely for the experience gain bonus when you party with your friend.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by calmcacil View Post
    Yea, it will still work, the link is merely for the experience gain bonus when you party with your friend.
    Thanks for the info.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •