Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    I don't hate on twilight because it's cool, I hate on it because it is awful literature and the movies are awful film making.
    The only thing I really dislike about Twilight is that it elevated a horrible actress who then went on to trash an otherwise good movie. Apart from that.... its many, many flaws are mostly due to the fact that it isn't aimed at a critical adult audience, but at teen girls. And despite its objective faults, it achieves positive results for its targeted demographic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm prob getting to hell for this but...it was actually pretty good, a nice battle, a good(ish?) ending and a lovely clip show of past films and it was tied up nicely with what will happen to everyone...

Im enjoying the graphic novels, but lagging behind in seeing the movies. Time to catch up as I like the TLDR versions of the book way more than reading the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Apparently Moviebob from the escapistmagazine loved this film because the deiced to make fun of just how bad the series was.

link
    Spoiler Its a freaking dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Haven't seen it but I thought this review was helpful in my decision to see it.

http://blip.tv/redlettermedia/half-i...part-2-6449758
    I fully endorse Half in the Bag for all your movie reviewing needs.
    Moviebob on the other hand I would avoid. Unless, like, you enjoy gushing over comic book adaptations a lot.