Are there any guilds out there that raid in the morning or in the afternoon? I work the graveyard shift and I've found it difficult to be able to stay for the entirety or, in most cases, not be able to show up at all for raid times with me having to leave for work at 10:00PM EST and not get home until 7:00AM.

My retired hunter has the raid progression but I'd like to continue on my warrior.

Preferences:

Realm Type: Normal / PvE
Realm Population: This doesn't bother me too much. I wouldn't say that it governs my decision, but I definitely don't want to be on a dead realm.
Raid Times: Somewhere between 12:00PM and 5:00PM. Honestly, it can be anywhere between 7:00AM and 10:00PM EST. I just need to fit at least eight hours of sleep in that 15-hour window.
Work Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10:00PM to 7:00AM EST. Seasonal.
As of right now, my job is only seasonal. At the end up the season (approx. first week of January), I can take a survey and be put on the board for a rehire. Chances are I will end up finding a different graveyard shift at that point. Any job offers from where I work after the holidays are all daytime positions.

Should you need me to supply any additional information, please ask and I will do my best to supply that information.