Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Satisfied? No. But neither would I have any regrets which is way more important in my opinion since it's something you live and die with regardless.

No, but I would not be too upset by it

Deleted
    I'm 20...no I wouldn't.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would go on a killing spree. Who cares about life's satisfaction.

Absolutely not. I do not regret the way I have lived so far, but I have plenty more to do and plenty more to live for, and I think I will always feel that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it really matter either way? I don't think it would, and even if you were dissatisfied you'd only have 24 hours left to feel that way.

In any case, this sort of thing wouldn't matter to me, but yes, I've lived a good life. I'd have no regrets.

Deleted
    I don't think I'll ever be satisfied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Haven't even finished high school yet, would kinda blow if I died now.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't really care tbh, there would be nothign to do about it anyways. So If Id know that I were 101% to die, I'd look forward to see what comes next, if anythign at all (I don't believe in any God nor any story we have on our current society btw).

Deleted
    I don't mind dying at all, wether it be now, tomorrow or whenever.
    And I don't feel that I should be satisfied when it happens, life ends so it doesn't matter.

Deleted
    Yeah I think I'd be satisfied with what I've achieved, but I'd be gutted to be leaving my son behind.

No lol. The life I've lead was hard work to lead up to a good job and good pay for the future. It'd be like eating the crust of the pizza first and not getting to eat the actual inside part yet, who the fuck would be satisfied with that.

Yes /10 chars

Deleted
    Yes, I'd be satisfied with how I have lived so far, but I would be bloody irritated that I wasn't able to achieve a number of goals I intended to reach before dying. Find and get married to my future ex-wife, travel, perhaps make some babies and make enough money to give away.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I need more time!

Still way too many experiences and stuff that I want to do that I haven't had the time or money to do yet.

Deleted
    I kind of regret that i turned loves down yeah. It would be mixed.

Deleted
    No, not really. I'd be surprised if I was ever satisfied. Maybe I'll change my mind after I complete my education, and end up doing a job that is satisfying (not interested in the money) on the other hand, I could end up working in a call centre.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, my legacy has not begun yet! Or something.

I die everytime Zian turns up as the second boss in our 10m heroic raidgroup... Besides the fact I hate that boss for its shitty mechanic my paladin can die without problems. If worst comes to worst I can always bubble hearth!

A bit more OT: I like my life very much and I think my biggest regret with dieing now (22years old) would be that I wasn't able to experience more of life!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    If today was the day you die; would you be satisfied with the life you've lived?
    This should be a poll.

I choose: Yes

In fact, that's part of my problem. I've never felt much need to prove myself to anyone but myself. So while I may have regrets. I'm also, actually, quite content.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.