Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    I thought that too but was wondering how they had the technology to make that work.

If they start throw rocks at someone as an execution method they probably don't know how gps works.
    I don't know what they were like before the oil boom hit them, but after the amount of money that has been thrown at that country there are going to be some folks who know how to set up gps trackers
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

Deleted
    Aren't these US's allies? I bet they won't jump for human rights violations here, in fact I bet nobody will because they're allies of US.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Aren't these US's allies? I bet they won't jump for human rights violations here, in fact I bet nobody will because they're allies of US.
    Europe isnt going to risk its defense exports or oil spikes any more than the US is.
    Last edited by Olo; 2012-11-23 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Well it's a little deceptive to say it's "for women".

More accurately, it's a system designed to allow male guardians to know whenever a woman moves across a border to prevent them from leaving the country without a man present.

Oh Saudi Arabia. Once you run out of oil you're so fucked.
    And then they have the nerve of calling Israelis "Barbaric".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    And then they have the nerve of calling Israelis "Barbaric".
    Oh Israel is still has an equally fucked up record in regards to human rights, don't you worry. They're just as bad as each other.

Isn't it quite cute when countries enter the 21st century like this, but for all the wrong reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Saudi Government implements tracking system for women.
    Meh... It is Saudi Arabia, what else would you expect? Hell, they can make even the reddest redneck look like a pot-smoking Californian Yuppie by comparison.

Though I must admit that, as a parent, big brother helping me keep track of those whose actions I could be held responsible for... Doesn't sound like an entirely bad thing.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

In other news, the USA will soon pass S. Arabia in oil production. Soon we can let them just rot in the desert.