7+ Year Old Account

'False' spammed in chat box. No idea why.

Did not download any new addons.

Anyone experience this or have any ideas?

http://imgur.com/a/WBQsu

Are you using any macro that returns a value of whether or not you have spawned the special Army of the Dead minion for the Unholy Hidden Artifact Skin?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Are you using any macro that returns a value of whether or not you have spawned the special Army of the Dead minion for the Unholy Hidden Artifact Skin?
    No I have not used that or created that macro.

I found this out today. Did you install the most recent alpha version of DejaCharacterStats? There's some debugging print(boolean) instances left in there. Open the file DCSLayouts.lua in the DejaCharacterStats folder and find all four of the print(checked) instances and delete them. I haven't seen the other prints do anything, but it's safe to go through the whole file and just delete every print() in there. Make sure you delete only print( stuff in here ) from parenthesis to parenthesis. Each of them should be on their own line.

The easiest way to actually disable them is to open the file in a program that has a replace all function.

Replace all

print(

with

--print(

without the end parenthesis, exactly as the bold shows.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-12-21 at 02:16 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I'm having the exact same issue. Seems to happen whenever I zone or switch talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I found this out today. Did you install the most recent alpha version of DejaCharacterStats? There's some debugging print(boolean) instances left in there. Open the file DCSLayouts.lua in the DejaCharacterStats folder and find all four of the print(checked) instances and delete them. I haven't seen the other prints do anything, but it's safe to go through the whole file and just delete every print() in there. Make sure you delete only print( stuff in here ) from parenthesis to parenthesis. Each of them should be on their own line.

The easiest way to actually disable them is to open the file in a program that has a replace all function.

Replace all

print(

with

--print(

This is precisely it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post

Replace all

print(

with

--print(

Yup, fixed it for me as well. Thanks!

Coming back to this issue, DCS has updated and the prints are commented out, among a ton of other changes. Make sure to update it if you changed the file, since a modified addon won't be automatically updated by the Curse Client.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet