sweeping strikes

Just some questions on this spell.

When used does it copy ALL attacks as well as them being at full power? As far as i know it doesnt cleave CS or execute.

Is there a specific rotation to use with this or does it depend on situation? Trash mobs, bosses etc ?

Deleted
    it only copies 50% of the dmg, not sure if it copies cleave and i am sure it doesn't copy whirlwind and bladestorm.

It does indeed cleave CS and Execute, but only the damage they deal, not any debuffs like CS's armor bypass. And it only copies 50% of the damage

Is it worth using with only 2-4 mobs while leveling and in dungeons while bursting is it bad to have it up even if there are multiple mobs? Also does it effect the damage Delt to your target or is that the same while SS is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonaut View Post
    Is it worth using with only 2-4 mobs while leveling and in dungeons while bursting is it bad to have it up even if there are multiple mobs? Also does it effect the damage Delt to your target or is that the same while SS is up?
    It doesn't reduce your damage in any way and it doesn't make your abilities cost more rage, if there are 2-5 mobs it is EXCELLENT to use. You should keep it up as much as you can since other than the initial 10 rage there really isn't any drawback to not having it up if there are things to cleave. On huge AoE packs I just spam WW while keeping up DW with Clap though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle View Post
    It doesn't reduce your damage in any way and it doesn't make your abilities cost more rage, if there are 2-5 mobs it is EXCELLENT to use. You should keep it up as much as you can since other than the initial 10 rage there really isn't any drawback to not having it up if there are things to cleave. On huge AoE packs I just spam WW while keeping up DW with Clap though.
    Thanks man. I've had my warrior for years, but I'm finally getting serious about it. He's always my 3rd to max level and never used. Time to change that.