Thread: Act 1 Tower

Act 1 Tower

So from what I hear, there's a "tower" in Act 1 that's really nice to farm because of lots of elites and goblins.

...yet I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's not in Northern Highlands, and I also read that in 1.0.5 it got moved to Southern Highlands...but I can't find it there either.

Where exactly does it spawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Watch Tower. When you spawn in to the waypoint, head west. It can spawn a tad south, but usually north, on the "coast". It's kind of off on it's own little thing. I can't explain it. Far as I know it's still at the same spot in Northern Highlands but I could be wrong.

I haven't seen it spawn since the patch, and they nerfed it to the ground anyway. Probably not worth the time anymore. Act 1 has much more dense pockets of elites.

That tower was moved to Southern Highlands away from the TP so now its harder to check it out

10+ Year Old Account
    I've started to incorporate it back into my farm route. Take Highland Passage waypoint, head across the bridge, and go west to the coast. Run up it and you can find the Watch Tower and maybe the Cave of the Moon Clan. Both good spots for gear. I've been seeing 3-5 elite packs in the Watch Tower now, but no lucky 8-9 group rolls like it used to have.