View Poll Results: Should Marijuana be legalized?

Voters
50. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I think it should.

37 74.00%
  • No, I don't think it should.

11 22.00%
  • Undecided / Waiting for more facts.

2 4.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    Colorado and Washington legalized it, OP.

At any rate, all evidence shows that it's incredibly beneficial. It promotes brain cell growth, kills cancer cells, reduces risk of Alzheimer, etc.

And I'm more for legalizing it. I know some people are like: "BUT COMPANIES MAKING FORTUNE"
    But honestly, those people don't actually understand economics. You know how much revenue Colorado and Washington are going to make now? If it was overall legalized, the economy would be so much better, it's not even funny.

Another thing is like... it's harder to get alcohol than marijuana. This is fact. I'm 20, so I have to find someone to buy me alcohol, but I can get weed literally anytime I want. It's a joke.
    Our government and the war on drugs is a joke, for that matter.
    I just wanna say thank you for posting your age because otherwise I would have assumed you were 16.

Now onto the body, I hope you're trolling hard because you sound like you have nooo idea what you're talking about. Let's take a stab at your points. It does not promote brain cell growth. It's actually proven to do the opposite. It won't turn you into an idiot, but it in no way increases any sort of brain function. It does NOT kill cancer cells. Studies have been done that have shown a prevention of the creation of cancer cells. It's like you don't even know what cancer is.

Your mentality that marijuana legalization will fix the economy is way too optimistic. It could provide some jobs, but not where we need them. The production and handling of the product would likely be done by citizens with degrees in sciences and medicine.

Oh, and do you know why it's easier to find weed on the streets than alcohol? Weed is a lot more easier to make in-home. In a nutshell, all it requires is a spot of soil to grow it. Where as alcohol requires a distillery and multiple steps spanning days to create.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 11:29 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Aceda;19200571]I just wanna say thank you for posting your age because otherwise I would have assumed you were 16.

Now onto the body, I hope you're trolling hard because you sound like you have nooo idea what you're talking about. Let's take a stab at your points. It does not promote brain cell growth. It's actually proven to do the opposite. It won't turn you into an idiot, but it in no way increases any sort of brain function. It does NOT kill cancer cells. Studies have been done that have shown a prevention of the creation of cancer cells. It's like you don't even know what cancer is.

Your mentality that marijuana legalization will fix the economy is way too optimistic. It could provide some jobs, but not where we need them. The production and handling of the product would likely be done by citizens with degrees in sciences and medicine.

Oh, and do you know why it's easier to find weed on the streets than alcohol? Weed is a lot more easier to make in-home than alcohol. Illegal dealers also don't care how old you are when they sell weed to you. QUOTE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Although it's been pushed off the front page we do have a current thread on this exact topic found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-are-suggested
    Closed.