10+ Year Old Account

Making some gold?

So i just recently lvled mine and herb to max and if i decide to farm nodes i usually make around 1k a day. Now my question is is this good or am i doiing something wrong? I should be able to make wayy more money right? I never used proff so i lvled them with the intent of making money and being able to buy boe's and mounts etc but is this really as good as it gets or do i just need some tips? Any comments cus i look at the price of boes etc avaerage around 15-20k and im like whoa it still feels like i have no professions. lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 09:10 PM ----------

Nobody? I can give turkey meals out too plz come back to the forums

Go to theunderminejournal (website). I click on deals section, buy some transmog gear cheap and resell for 199g. Easy, fast, but it takes a little practice to figure out what sells. And you can do it from your phone.

Deleted
    1000g per day? That's very low if you're trying to get gold.
    You should get JC/Enchanting to shuffle your ores. Prospect ores, cut gems, create green rings/necks, disenchant, put on enchant patterns.

Another char with Inscription/Alchemy for your herbs.

Or you can sit by ah and buy low, sell high, flip shit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I make about 4k a day just selling herbs and ore. How long do you farm for?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only farm for about a couple hours per day due to the great demand on all the tons of dailies. Also ive always heard to buy cheap and sell high but what do i buy? I dont know what low or high for most things

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Part of the trick to making lots of gold with the three gathering profs is to check out the AH before farming each day - search for each type of ore (for mining), herb and/or skin and identify which have the lowest supply and/or the highest buyout average price that day then go and farm the hell out of the nodes you've identified as being most lucrative that day. Additionally, play the AH - meaning, check to see if there are some ores that are being sold real cheap compared to the bars made out of that ore and buy up all the low-cost mats, turn'em to bars, resell OR find the herbs/skins where there are a couple stacks selling real cheap, buy'em up, resellem for a much higher price.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should definately get a crafting profession like LW. LW alone has cost me like 15k to lvl (because I CBAd to lvl up skinning) BUT it made me like 40k so far. I simply craft BoE gear and sell them on the AH. My lowest profit I've gotten so far was like 6k from a wildblood vest, while my highest was 15k from a wildblood vest. They vary a lot from time to time.