Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to keep the updates coming (this is looking like recruitment forum now >.<), I've got quite a few messages and would love more! If you're interested please send me a pm with your battletag so i can reach you. Hoping to get things started this weekend (classes/faction/server/guildname).

it would make it more interesting if people played something they don't normally play or have not played yet

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Sorry OP, wont work. Back in vanilla some of the best DPSere would do maybe 1k, with 4k being max in TBC.

Go level any alt now, with maybe few heirlooms and you'll see what I mean. I renember seing 1k DPS already quit normal by level 50 with smart playing heirloom characters quit some time ago.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Sorry OP, wont work. Back in vanilla some of the best DPSere would do maybe 1k, with 4k being max in TBC.

Go level any alt now, with maybe few heirlooms and you'll see what I mean. I renember seing 1k DPS already quit normal by level 50 with smart playing heirloom characters quit some time ago.
    you probably didnt read his futher posts saying he isnt taking a full raid group. ive done a full 60 10-15 man BWL and the fight werent as challenging as they were back in the day but still provided some accomplishment for that level of play

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    you probably didnt read his futher posts saying he isnt taking a full raid group. ive done a full 60 10-15 man BWL and the fight werent as challenging as they were back in the day but still provided some accomplishment for that level of play
    Oh, did read that I infact sat trough his nostalgic stuff, wondering how you can even be that...speciel, even if it was vanilla haha

I should have addet that it would proboaly be okay if you didn't go as a full raid yea
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Me and a friend are very interested in this idea, couple of quick questions...

Server or cross realm?
    dk's are accepted or just classic vanilla stuff?

that is pretty much it. looking forward to more information about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Nightelfsb
    LoL I was absolutely terrible at video games I guess.

Emblin! We're going to be deciding on a server to go to (along with faction this week/weekend). I'm doing everything by group votes so as many people as possible are happy. I'll also take a quick vote by everyone I have signed up this week to see what they think about dk's and monks. I would love to have you guys along. Send me a pm with your battletag if you'd like and I can get you involved sooner. I do have guild leading responsibilities since it's Tuesday =)
    Last edited by Wheater; 2012-11-27 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Suck at quotes lolol

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a mage in the 50s that I suppose I could level up if this was going to be a serious thing. You doing it on horde or alliance?
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Deleted
    Manaflask had a level 60 event.

http://www.manaflask.com/en/article/...school-with-us

There was also a german only event on the server EU - Blackrock . I was in the guild with round about 700-800 hundred people the first weeks. Everyone leveling from 1- 60.

Although it was a lot of fun it wasnt like classic. We managed to clear MC with 5-7 people ( blue geared ). Talents, Abilities etc. got way too strong. Some people were pulling 2-4k dps on trash and 1-2k on bosses. Its simply not possible to restore the Classic feeling because WoW was a new game back then and raiding was a new feature to Games. ( I know there were MMO's before etc but WoW was the first one which got really big)

My char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...aqumo/advanced

Pnuematìcs ì=alt + 0236 on Stormrage as well. send me some mail or PM me ingame and myself and my wife would be happy to participate. this is going to be fun!

Deleted
    Can I just say....I'm sat in an Indian restaurant right now. In hull. On a business trip. Just read this thread and I. Ask for some more naan bread. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick post here: I've mailed/pm'd/hunted a bunch of you down, as well as I've been tracked down by a bunch of you. If anyone else hasn't heard from me please feel free to pm me or add my battletag wheater#1815 and we'll talk about faction/classes you're interested. I'm taking the votes now!