Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I remember Paragon being more dominant when they played 25 man. Now that they swapped to 10 man Method and other guilds seem to be closer. Hmm, I think I see something here.

Deleted
    I so knew they were going to win the race just to set a new era where 10man can beat 25man when it comes to the end boss!

Glad that Paragon and method won, imo the only worthy guilds out there atm to achieve world firsts in their brackets!

Don't get why blizzard decided to hotfix, they should have left the sha of fear untouched on heroic for a month at least.

Deleted
    Still 2 months in mop now only 10-man hardcore is Paragon that downed to 10-man from 25-man.

Cataclysm was the peak that 10-man harcore grow strong and still in mop...Nothing apart from a fall of an amazing 25-man Guild Paragon to a 10-man guild.

Anyway grz Paragon for world 1st on 10-man .
    Last edited by mmoc66990be288; 2012-11-25 at 01:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maerran View Post
    I remember Paragon being more dominant when they played 25 man. Now that they swapped to 10 man Method and other guilds seem to be closer. Hmm, I think I see something here.
    10man harder

/thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    I so knew they were going to win the race just to set a new era where 10man can beat 25man when it comes to the end boss!

Glad that Paragon and method won, imo the only worthy guilds out there atm to achieve world firsts in their brackets!

Don't get why blizzard decided to hotfix, they should have left the sha of fear untouched on heroic for a month at least.
    Blizzard doesn't tune the bosses perfectly, It could've been 100% unkillable before Fix/nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Blizzard doesn't tune the bosses perfectly, It could've been 100% unkillable before Fix/nerf.
    Yogg+0 dropped by to say hi.

Gratz to paragon and method.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The only thing that does is separate Paragon from the rest of heroic 10 mans who don't have the people to run multiple 25s to funnel gear. If you think the top 25s aren't funneling gear by running multiple 25 man clears, you're sadly mistaken.
    That's what I said wasn't it? It really detracts from the 10 man competition, severely. In saying that I'm 100% sure Paragon would still be ahead the other 10 guilds. I also think it does put them ahead in the overall race too, as trying to gear 10 people through multiple 25N/25HC farm content, and gearing 25 people through multiple 25N/25HC farm content is quite a significant difference. Even considering all this though, I believe Paragon have always had the best raiders of the last 2 years so, even with everything I've mentioned I believe they still would've got World First Sha, but it is worth mentioning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Still I believe they should have let it untouched, it's not bad a boss is unkillable for a month, at least that gives raiding guilds to do something weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Brunhild View Post
    Did i implied that EU celebrates thanksgiving?
    No you did not imply that eu celebrates thanksgiving, but you did say KR/TW without mentioning eu, as and european i must assume that you are american and therefore your iq, is as such.

Nobody on the earth, exept americans, are celebrating thanksgiving. hence the tradition.

You digg?
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 2012-11-25 at 02:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    Great group of players but unfortunately the truth is the truth...it is just 10man.
    The real truth is that me and you and the 99.9% of players on these kind of threads are miles away from being at the level to dispute world firsts.

Be it 10 or 25 man, those are still IMPRESSIVE feats, and we should respect both guilds for their acomplishment.

Plus, it's nonsense to say "whaa whaa 10man doesnt matter, realm players go for 25man". It's all strategy. In a zombie apocalypse, if you found a machine gun with loads of ammo, would you use it or just keep to our old wooden stick with a rusty nail?

10 man modes are there, they're available to everyone, it's not like Paragon bought the rights to it. If all the other guilds choose not to do it, for one legit reason or another, then they (and most importantly, all they blind fandom) can't QQ about 10man being easier and Paragon beat them to it, if they choose to neglet it.

Congratz to Paragon for World First Sha of Fear HC kill, and for being the 1st guild to do it on 10man.
    Congratz to Method for having the World First Sha of Fear HC kill on 25man, and the 2nd guild overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Still I believe they should have let it untouched, it's not bad a boss is unkillable for a month, at least that gives raiding guilds to do something weekly
    I think the major nerf came to adds that were hitting way too hard, might've been something that weeks of gear didnt help with. And blizz doesn't necessarily want months of progression on 1 boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Yogg+0 dropped by to say hi.
    Yogg + 0 wf with 7 warlocks drain souling while backs were faced to boss?

Grats to Paragon (And Method for a v close second!)

I'm not trying to troll here, i'm just merely curious because of a lot of comments made. Can someone please tell me why 10/25 is harder than another? Individual skill level doesn't change for either of them, the only difference is you need 25 good players v 10 good players. That's not a skill difference, just a recruitment issue. Top guilds raid 25 man because they have the roster to do so, and imo, because 25 man raiding feels more 'real' than 10 man raiding. Either way, there's seriously not much difference in difficulty.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2012-11-25 at 02:14 PM.

Congrats paragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Grats to Paragon (And Method for a v close second!)

I'm not trying to troll here, i'm just merely curious because of a lot of comments made. Can someone please tell me why 10/25 is harder than another? Individual skill level doesn't change for either of them, the only difference is you need 25 good players v 10 good players. That's not a skill difference, just a recruitment issue. Top guilds raid 25 man because they have the roster to do so, and imo, because 25 man raiding feels more 'real' than 10 man raiding. Either way, there's seriously not much difference in difficulty.
    It depends on the fight which one is 'harder'. The shouldn't be considered the same race at all. There should be 10m, and there should be 25m. There is really no reason for them to be grouped together.

Grats to Paragon! World first in any format is admirable and difficult, no matter what anyone says.

Just from at the rate that Paragon on 10 man and other top 25 man guilds cleared bosses one can deduce that tuning was pretty close this tier.

There were only really 2 bad instances in regards to tuning 10 vs 25 in the past. Tier 11 where 10 man was just flat out not tested and was overtuned (more so bugged~25 man add health in a 10 man lol). The second was Tier 12 where 25 man was harder except for Beth'tilac but this was Blizzard doing a knee-jerk reaction due to complaints about 10 man tuning during T11.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    The real truth is that me and you and the 99.9% of players on these kind of threads are miles away from being at the level to dispute world firsts.
    Be that as it may, the people who can judge are Paragon. They themselves said that they're not in the same race as Method and other 25 man guilds, they're in the 10 man race. They didn't go 10 man because of strategy, they went 10 man because they couldn't compete in 25 mans after Cata (again something they said themselves).

10 and 25 are different races. Saying "world first" means absolutely nothing, only "world first 10" and "world first 25" have a meaning.

Deleted
    I don't understand the logic in this thread. They killed Sha of Fear Heroic 1st. End of. 99% of the people in this thread have not even attempted the boss on HC and are still throwing around comments like "25 man is harder". Please comment when you have done and killed the boss on both modes. Thanks.

Deleted
    Woo Finland!

Deleted
    What happend to blood legion, they where the first to kill 3/4 with the headstart and all.