Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So many big-mouths in this thread. Congratulations to Paragon 10 man + world first kill. Congratulations to Method 25man and world 2nd kill. Both in EU. Makes EU the first region of the world still, to kill a last boss of the tier. As always.

Now stop the arguing about 25 >=< 10 and whatnot. jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozziee View Post
    So many big-mouths in this thread. Congratulations to Paragon 10 man + world first kill. Congratulations to Method 25man and world 2nd kill. Both in EU. Makes EU the first region of the world still, to kill a last boss of the tier. As always.

Now stop the arguing about 25 >=< 10 and whatnot. jeez.
    As always? Should I link you t13? Where EU was 5th?

http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier13

Anyways back on topic, Grats Method! Can't wait to see the vids.

Deleted
    its suspicious in this tier when paragon kills boss , method kills it some hours later

maybe setja and his minions log with method acccounts to help the europeans dominate the world of warcratf

Gratz, please dont turn this into 25vs10 shitstorm...

Grats Method on World First!

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Ravon View Post

yeah whats more important taking a break at christmas and spending it with the family or having no life and raiding.

15+ Year Old Account
    The plot thickens...

10+ Year Old Account
    inc avalanche of nobodies along with their worthless opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    yeah whats more important taking a break at christmas and spending it with the family or having no life and raiding.
    If you think that the whole X-mas was because EU didn't get it maybe you forget the LFR era of loot "cheating." No point making it an excuse. And despite living in the US, I will pulling for both Para and Method to get 10/25. I hate Blood Legion. I can only hope Vodka or Exodus get US 1st cause I can't stand BL.

Damm you all, just ran out of popcorn. Many more identical threads to check. Weird hobby I know.
    WTB All your popcorn. COD 500g/stack!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the world first, people can count Paragon's kill as first but I won't be (even though they're my favourite guild).

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmundo View Post
    Who else killed it on 25man heroic?
    i think he's referring to the 10m man world first, hihi. they never learn. also funny how the thread titles look. 25 raiders get it right, calling it "25m world first", while butthurt 10m raiders keep calling it "world first".

gz method for world first 25m! even more impressive than that 10m world first in my eyes!

ps, for all who don't get it:
    you can't compare 25 and 10. it's 2 different raid formats, and there are 2 different world firsts to achieve. method is world first (25). sorry to hurt you, but it's a fact. it always was. 10 man was never compared to 25.
    Last edited by brirrspliff; 2012-11-25 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    while butthurt 10m raiders keep calling it "world first".
    What 10man raiders? there is only Paragon! The rest are just a bunch of casuals.

/shares popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ravon View Post

Oh you mean the tier where Blood Legion raided through christmas and still only just managed to beat the EU who stopped for a few days, oh yeah good job!! /golfclap.

Also 1 tier out of 13 OH SHIT NICE ONE FATTIES.

Gratz Method on the kill, well done.
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    its suspicious in this tier when paragon kills boss , method kills it some hours later

maybe setja and his minions log with method acccounts to help the europeans dominate the world of warcratf

Thats actually a valid theory
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    interesting read OP.

Grats Method for the first 25 man kill and second world kill. Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by andraxion View Post
    We can use the same bad logic. What's more important, getting decent sleep and spending time in the evening with your family or staying up all night trying to compete with the other side of the world?
    Exactly what this guy said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozziee View Post
    Congratulations to Method 25man and world 2nd kill. Both in EU. Makes EU the first region of the world still, to kill a last boss of the tier. As always.
    I guess that in general EU > US is true as far as world firsts are concerned. I don't see why anyone would mention or make a point of that, though. There's no entitlement to pride in being European because people from your continent did it first, and therefore no reason to brag and nothing to flaunt.

Unless you personally did something, bringing some common trait at large into the picture serves no purpose but vain self-gratification at someone else's expense.

"Oh, look, 90% of all the significant discoveries ever made were by men with hair. I have hair, therefore I must be exceptional. I must be better than everyone without hair."
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2012-11-25 at 01:14 PM.