Game Leak...Dynasty of the Magi..request early adopter feedback!

Warning : I am related to the INDIE company POETCODE, Heck I OWN IT and I love gaming! LOL So I am leaking this info despite what the suits say lol! So here's the idea....

New Free to Download Game Combines an 11 book E-book fantasy Series linked to an MMORPG where the players will compete (on the protaganist or antagonist) and write the LORE of their MMO to determine how the Fantasy BOOK Series end! We are new company POETCoDe and will ran the prototype at COMICONNYC now we invite you to be a part of the story and change it! We tested the Prototype and NC COMICCON and now we are going to grass roots game level...our new technology combines an ebook series with fantasybook series..in one Ipad app.

We launch in the apple app store in two weeks. Need Hardcore feedback to shape the second version coming out one to two months later?

New Classes, New story, New world, New MYstic Continuum, where the early adapters will become the first masters of the realm!

We have a kickstarter campain to add content to the game!

Fantasy e-book series integrated in a MMO. Players compete on quests from the book, for good or evil, the results crafted in next book.

Launched: Nov 21, 2012
    Funding ends: Dec 21, 2011

DYNASTY OF THE MAGI

Fantasy eBook series integrated in a MMO. Players, both on the side of good or on the side of evil, compete in the MMO on quests taken from the book, with the results crafted in next book.
    The INSPIRATION

I've been a sci-fi/fantasy fan since childhood, reading all offerings within the genre. Comic books, novels, short stories, graphic novels—you name it, I read it. It’s inevitable that I became an avid role-playing and video gamer, playing and reading everything I could get my hands on.
    This experience made me wonder:

What would it be like to experience adventure in a game-world linked to an epic? Could a highly detailed fantasy book be created at the game’s inception—something like Lord of the Rings, but for contemporary readers? And could those readers, by playing the game, interact with the author and developers at the creative level—where your game play could determine the emerging plot in the books to follow, and eventually determining the outcome of the book series?

What do you think?

Thanks

Garv

Deleted
    Sounds good but shouldn't this be in off topic not wow general?

Deleted
    So is this a book or a game? Any screenshots, links, anything?