Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    What Dekadenz said: Really could not care less about how long somebody's been playing when I've seen almost a dozen people with Hand of A'dal titles get killed by Bruce the crocolisk, Goredome, and Vishas at Rank 1 in the Brawler's Guild lmfao.

Other than that: I've transferred accounts, so I go by PvP titles. Anybody arguing about "you could've bought the account"... well, those people are either just being cynically humorous or will never be happy. Probably saying it in jest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadenz91 View Post
    You can't and honestly all the newfags don't really care any more. Most of them starting playing in cata or wotlk and could care less if you're old school.
    The people who played back in the day couldn't honestly care less that you played back then.

Remembering when rogues had to buy trowing daggers in little stacks like ammo (remember ammo).

Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Remembering when rogues had to buy trowing daggers in little stacks like ammo (remember ammo).
    Well yes but you could have started in WotLK and remember buying ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Well yes but you could have started in WotLK and remember buying ammo.
    Ammo yes, stacks of throwing daggers however were nixed much earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Siany View Post
    Think balance druids were able to do that if i remember right.
    Yes, balance druids gained mana by meleeing. Dem battle chickens.

Not sure if it counts, but itemwise I still have the Holy Mightstone in my bank. This was an item which gave 300 Attack Power en 400 spellpower vs undead.
    Also have a Quel'Serrar in my bank. 3rd acquired on the server (horde/alliance).