posting pictures on post

hey was just wandering how do i ad pic's to my post using pictures from my computer is there a place i upload it to first or just some way or option to pop it up straight on my post
    Soon i shall awaken, soon i will be unleashed, soon our prophet will do what he know's he must and let me loose upon those who would dare call themselves my people's enemy's................my rise will bring fear to the heart of many the vengence of the draenei is coming those from draenor and beyond have not forgotten and we will show no mercy DEATH TO THE HORDE!!!!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I highly suggest using imgur OP =) - Upload it from there then directly link it here.

Deleted
    Upload it to imageshack or imgur
    get the link from the site
    might need to enclose it in [.img]Link goes here[./img] *remove the . *
    press the post button

and if by magic it works!

cool thnx guys will have a crack at using imgur

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 09:02 PM ----------

[IMG][/IMG]

i hope this works properly
    Soon i shall awaken, soon i will be unleashed, soon our prophet will do what he know's he must and let me loose upon those who would dare call themselves my people's enemy's................my rise will bring fear to the heart of many the vengence of the draenei is coming those from draenor and beyond have not forgotten and we will show no mercy DEATH TO THE HORDE!!!!