Thread: Weird dreams.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Weird dreams.

So I just had this incredibly fucking weird dream, and I know every now and again everyone gets them, so I figured I would make a thread in which you could share your weird dreams.

Heres mine:

I was somehow on vacation to North Korea, why I have no fucking clue. While on vacation I decided I needed money, since all I had was US currency. So all of a sudden I was walking on a boardwalk with tons of North Korean shops and stands. Every other stand seemed to offer cheap currency exchanges. So me and a bunch of friends, again dono why they were here, decided to go trade in 20 bucks for NK fake money. All of my friends traded in their money then I went to trade in my money.

Here is where it gets even fucking weirder.

All of a sudden some police officer comes up to me, note that he is full on 100% american cop in NK. He grabs my arm and then scans my tattoo of an american flag and eagle on my left shoulder, note that I actually do not have this tattoo, nor would I get it. Then I am in some shit hole NK prison cell, but that only lasted for like 3 seconds. A montage of time went by and then I was in this room that resembled the office of the high school I graduated from. The only person there was the cop, my mom, and a smoking hot chick in a lab coat behind the counter, note I did not have sex with her... why, I dono, but i should have.

The dick cop who arrested me tells the lady in he labcoat that he recommends my full release, but then says "I understand that goes against your recommendation of pressing full charges." Then I was like, wtf bitch don't keep me in some shit NK prison for 15 years Ill kill you.

But she said, ok and told me that I would be able to return home in 2 months following I did this random thing I couldn't remember. So then I asked if I could do some studying abroad in spain and she said sure and I said sweet and then I was in spain on a beach.

The End.

I woke up literally staring at my ceiling going... what in the actual fuck was that shit.

So what weird dreams have you been having?

The only dream I had last night was brief: all of a sudden I got blasted in the face from a Super Soaker from an unknown would-be assassin. I woke up abruptly.

super soakers will fuck your shit up.

Deleted
    Giraffes trying to kill me and monkeys or chimps throwing bananas at me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I often have dreams that I am driving my car on the road, and I suddenly jerk the wheel and just start driving through the woods. It's not really a recurring dream, because every one is different.

I feel pretty satisfied when I wake up.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazey View Post
    I woke up literally staring at my ceiling going... what in the actual fuck was that shit.
    So what weird dreams have you been having?
    ahahahahah yeah that happen

I do have weird dream only when I'm delirious from influence and high temperature. And those really reach peak of weirdness that I wake up and I'm all "What the flying. fuc..." Can't recall them for long though ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    ahahahahah yeah that happen

I do have weird dream only when I'm delirious from influence and high temperature. And those really reach peak of weirdness that I wake up and I'm all "What the flying. fuc..." Can't recall them for long though ;(
    I tend to forget my dreams very quickly too, and often regret it. Not last night, though, as I had very annoying, loud nightmares, and remained trapped in some semi-lucid nightmare state where I knew that I was dreaming but unable to wake up, until I was "rescued" by the squeak of my hungry guinea pigs. To no great surprise, found out that I forgot the antidepressant the day before. Venlafaxine withdrawal really sucks.

Notable dreams: Several years ago, I was dreaming that I was riding a train through some vast wet grassland, supposed to be near Geneve in Switzerland, when suddenly an earthquake happened. The train tumbled and we all ran panicking out of it and into the grassland. The next day I learned that that night there was an earthquake, the one centered in Assisi in Italy, and it was noticed in my region, so it appears that I just subconciously felt and integrated it.

Inception-like dreams where I woke up from one dream into another: had several since my father's death, "woke up" to noise from my father falling down, to my parents arguing, etc.

Actual lucid dreams: very few, where when I noticed the state I attempted to fly inside the dream, failed pathetically with that attempt, and woke up

Deleted
    The most recent detail I remember from a dream is that there was a 5 centimeter cavity in my right foots big toe, it looked gross.

I have the worst dreams.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream that all the buses stopped at the bus station, so I had to walk home (it's about an 8 mile walk) and I walked into an open field with a bunch of people. Turns out they were part of a gang and they needed my money, so I obliged and gave them the 20 dollars I had on me. They ended buy shivs and steak knives for everyone (apparently buying shivs is a thing). So I got stuck in the gang and we started doing crimes, and when I wanted out after we cleared out a rival gangs HQ, all 10ish or so gang members charged me and stabbed me to death and after choking to death on all the blood, I woke up.

I've had much much much much weirder dreams, but it would take me hours to outline them, and I really don't think anyone would care enough to read them.

I really wonder what causes dreams, especially some of the weirder ones with North Koreans, giraffes, monkeys, guinea pigs and seemingly random stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I once dreamed that my girlfriend had giant, Mothra like wings, and flew over our hometown, throwing marshmallows all over the place, destroying the whole city and killing thousands of innocent people, all while "Blessings upon a throne of tyranny" from Dimmu Borgir played in the background. Afterwards, we had sex on the moon.

Yeah...

I have some really odd fucking dreams. For example, I once had a dream that I was trapped in the castle from Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and when I inevitably got cornered by a zombie, I turned into one of my D&D characters and crunked his shit. Then I blew up the castle and flew off muttering something about the anomaly being disposed of.

Seriously, I have no fucking clue.

Interesting dreams everyone, would you like a Freudian explanation behind them?

Deleted
    I can rarely remember my dreams, I have a wierd one that I remember though...

I was walking over a parkinglot, full of cars, and then I realize that there's a big fat blue cat sitting on a pickup, I didn't think more about it and then I woke up thinking "What the actual fuck...?" It's a very short one and one of the few that I can remember =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god... I had this weird dream, but it's quite a long time ago and can't remember it perfectly anymore. Here we go:

I went downstairs and found little kittens the size of a phalanx. I decided I was going to make some meatloaf (don't ask me why, as I don't even like it that bad). I had baked these perfect meatloafs and then I realised something. The kittens were gone. I searched and ruined the first of my meatloafs, they weren't in there. I did find them in my second meatloaf and shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". And then I woke up thinking "wtf was that shit, there's no kittens the size of a phalanx and I'd never make meatloaf".
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this dream of a smoking hot chick from work .. Finally thinking to get some action ... I somehow get nothing and end up repairing her heater ...
    WTF BRAIN! D:

I've had quite a few, well more than a few, weird-ass dreams in my time. Some I can still remember now, but most others I remember for 24~ hours maximum and then I forget, I keep forgetting to start a dream journal unfortunately because one day I wanna be able to have lucid dreams, the concept intrigues me.

Though the one dream that's stuck with me since my childhood is sorta like a nightmare, was recurring too back then. Basically I'd be in some huge deserted building with doors as far as the eye could see, and then out of nowhere these dogs(I guess) appear and start chasing me, and I just keep running and running and proceed to wake up after they catch up to me. This was roughly 10-15 years ago or so, I dont know why it's stuck in my memory for so long.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-11-26 at 01:25 PM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMaurer View Post
    Interesting dreams everyone, would you like a Freudian explanation behind them?
    I can handle that.

It's obvious they all want to kill their father and have sex with their mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

15+ Year Old Account
    I had this dream a couple of days ago:
    I heard that Lady Gaga died and I felt very miserable and sad and I was like 'nooooooooo'. Then I went home and I lived in a whole other house with escelators. The end.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Though the one dream that's stuck with me since my childhood is sorta like a nightmare, was recurring too back then. Basically I'd be in some huge deserted building with doors as far as the eye could see, and then out of nowhere these dogs(I guess) appear and start chasing me, and I just keep running and running and proceed to wake up after they catch up to me. This was roughly 10-15 years ago or so, I dont know why it's stuck in my memory for so long.
    I had a dream like that too, but with other creatures and outdoors. At some point, after having lots of these dreams, I thought "fuck this shit, I'll just stand still and get this over with".

Oh, and another childhood dream: Going down an awesome slide to end at childeating monsters... And I always went down that slide, even though I knew there were monsters down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    It's obvious they all want to kill their father and have sex with their mother.
    Really, that this comes up in your mind... You must be more messed up then all of these dreams combined.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2012-11-26 at 01:31 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

This thread is amazing. Please, keep posting everyone, your dreams are hilarious.

I wish I could contribute to it, but generally speaking I don't dream (or rather, remember my dreams) these days.