Poll: Who is/was the strongest Warchief of the Horde ever?

10+ Year Old Account

The Strongest Horde Warchief ever?

Hey everyone, so yeah who do you think is/was the strongest Warchief of the Horde ever? not only indivually but the strongest and best era of the Horde overall.

For me I think it's a tie between Thrall and Orgrim Doomhammer.

Discuss and thanks for reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall I guess, cuz he's crazy powerful magic-wise and he beat up Doomhammer once.

the first warchief @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Thrall I guess, cuz he's crazy powerful magic-wise and he beat up Doomhammer once.
    I agree with you but let us not forget that Orgrim passed his prime when that duel happened he wasn't as strong as when he defeated Anduin Lothar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I agree with you but let us not forget that Orgrim passed his prime when that duel happened he wasn't as strong as when he defeated Anduin Lothar.
    Maybe, but if we're talking purely physical power and combat prowess, I'd back Garrosh.

Deleted
    Thrall, both physical and political issue.

Well Doomhammer was probably old enough to be Thrall's father by the time they "fought", so I'm gonna go with prime Doomhammer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Maybe, but if we're talking purely physical power and combat prowess, I'd back Garrosh.
    Naah I think what Garrosh good at is endurance and stamina since he was able to withstand so many attacks from Cairne but when it comes to strength, experience, strategic I think Thrall is in different league than Garrosh. Orgrim strength is awesome even without being cursed (He never drank from the demon blood) tacticial and strategic? I don't know if he is better than Thrall or not to be honest that's why I think they are equel.

Orgrim Doomhammer in his prime was the strongest ever imo

He killed blackhand and anduin lothar and led the horde during there most greatest victories

Deleted
    Thrall has something that no other orc has, he was trained since a little baby and fought until death until he was 15 years old. He has all the human combat prowess and orcish strenght in one person.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 01:18 AM ----------

Naah I think what Garrosh good at is endurance and stamina since he was able to withstand so many attacks from Cairne but when it comes to strength, experience, strategic I think Thrall is in different league than Garrosh. Orgrim strength is awesome even without being cursed (He never drank from the demon blood) tacticial and strategic? I don't know if he is better than Thrall or not to be honest that's why I think they are equel.
    Cairne would had defeat Garrosh if it wasn't for the poison.

Orgrim cheated on his fight with Lothar.

I would go with Blackhand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Thrall has something that no other orc has, he was trained since a little baby and fought until death until he was 15 years old. He has all the human combat prowess and orcish strenght in one person.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 01:18 AM ----------

Cairne would had defeat Garrosh if it wasn't for the poison.
    I agree but I must not deny Garrosh having good stamina endurance, and determination even though I hate him so much haha but I must not deny these qualities of his as a warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Orgrim cheated on his fight with Lothar.
    Retconned, it was a plain one-on-one.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 01:30 AM ----------

I agree but I must not deny Garrosh having good stamina endurance, and determination even though I hate him so much haha but I must not deny these qualities of his as a warrior.
    Garrosh's worst quality is also his best, the recklessness that he has. Awful for diplomacy and strategy, but great for fights and tactics. He doesn't care about fear or pain, which makes him a very danger fighter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall, obviously. He's a trained warrior, but also now one of the most powerful shamans on azeroth, and even before he left his mantle he was considered a very powerful shaman.

Blackhand was just a puppet warchief and a souped up warrior.
    Doomhammer beat Blackhand, but overall he just not different, another warrior, who got beaten by a young orc stranger.
    Garrosh is just Grom without the blood curse.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 01:34 AM ----------

Varian pretty much beats Garrosh in that, when both of them were meant to be opposing rivals, Varian had the strength and gile of a wolf god.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Ner'zhul should really be up there. He was the first Warcheif wasn't he? Plus he has gone through several stages where he was insanely powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, Ner'zhul was never officially warchief. He took over the Horde clans in Outland after Doomhammer was defeated, but he was mainly working towards his own ends.

Kargath Bladefist and Rend Blackhand are kind've in the same boat - warchief in their own minds only. Kargath is pretty cool though...

Blackhand and Doomhammer. The only reason Doomhammer's horde fell apart was Gul'dan decided to beat feet to the Tomb of Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Ner'zhul should really be up there. He was the first Warcheif wasn't he? Plus he has gone through several stages where he was insanely powerful.
    If we're looking at destructive accomplishments, then I suppose blowing up a planet ranks quite highly. <_>

if you discount thrall for his godlike shaman abilities then doomhammer all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to go with the Doomhammer.