View Poll Results: Blood Legion's most impressive Heroic world first?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Grand Empress Shek'zeer

10 90.91%
  • Lei Shi

0 0%
  • Tsulong

0 0%
  • Protectors of the Endless

0 0%
  • Amber-Shaper Un'sok

0 0%
  • Feng the Accursed

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Impressive number of firsts

This tier Blood Legion has claimed an impressive 6 world firsts out of a potential 16 heroic mode bosses. The most amazing thing about that number is more famous guilds such as the 10 man guild paragon and Method each have less world firsts overall. Blood Legion didn't cross the finish line first on the final boss but 6/16 firsts is a big accomplishment. They're becoming the best US guild since DnT.

I'm surprised you can still breathe, your head is so far up their arse.

Heres the reason this happened: Time differences.

Time difference? But didn't 2 of their kills happen after the content was released in Europe first.

o_O

Deleted
    Yea, but they still a day headstart at that point.

3 of those 6 happened before any other EU guild was able to log in the game and touch those bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Assuming the OP is using WoW Progress, also assuming I'm not remembering this incorrectly since I don't follow World Firsts very often, but doesn't the website adjust for those things? I seem to remember some thread a while back claiming that they take into consideration the time of release and the time to kill(ie a US guild clears all raids by day two of release, EU guild clears same content on day one, EU claims WF because they did it faster).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    Assuming the OP is using WoW Progress, also assuming I'm not remembering this incorrectly since I don't follow World Firsts very often, but doesn't the website adjust for those things? I seem to remember some thread a while back claiming that they take into consideration the time of release and the time to kill(ie a US guild clears all raids by day two of release, EU guild clears same content on day one, EU claims WF because they did it faster).
    It doesn't.
    OP is just so PRO-BL it's so insanely stupid.
    Congrats taking about 60hours longer than the two top raiding guilds in the world to beat the final boss of T14.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I give gratz to their 6 firsts but they didn't get the one boss that matters.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Can he just be banned for shit stirring?

Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Oldschoolwow's started threads:

US vs Europe progression
    Paragon always want to be the snowflake
    Blood Legion are the best raiding guild in WoW
    WoWProgress is a joke
    What's your WoW region?
    Blood Legion and paragon are close to being equals
    Impressive number of firsts

Hmm...
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Since 3 of these kills were made before bosses were even available on EU realms I don't think it is as impressive as you (OP) make it sound. Nevertheless, these players are most likely a bit more talented than I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    It doesn't.
    OP is just so PRO-BL it's so insanely stupid.
    Congrats taking about 60hours longer than the two top raiding guilds in the world to beat the final boss of T14.
    You full clear hm's yet? Didn't think so

I cant find it atm, but there is a pretty good video by kripparian about world firsts and the time zone 'problem'

Essentially, yes US gets to start earlier, however we also get to experience the bulk of the bugs (which can be time consuming).

gratz to all the guilds that did something awesome
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    This tier Blood Legion has claimed an impressive 6 world firsts out of a potential 16 heroic mode bosses. The most amazing thing about that number is more famous guilds such as the 10 man guild paragon and Method each have less world firsts overall. Blood Legion didn't cross the finish line first on the final boss but 6/16 firsts is a big accomplishment. They're becoming the best US guild since DnT.
    You mean they are becoming the best US guild since Vodka in Tier 10 right? Vodka had an even more impressive seven world first kills out of a potential 12 heroic mode bosses. Sure, they didn't cross the finish line 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th, 15th, 17th or even 20th but 7/12 firsts was a big accomplishment.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier10_25

(hint: only end bosses or notable gatekeeper bosses typically matter)
    Last edited by jaricOrgana; 2012-11-27 at 07:39 AM.

Deleted
    Wow, 6 world firsts?
    6????
    How you can call something "world" first when only US is playing?

You guys are doing it pretty much with everything, sometimes it is amusing, sometimes annoying.
    Heroic Feng and Heroic Protectors happened before even the other regions have access to content.
    So, this is not "world" first, it is NA first.
    Still Blood Legion was impressive this tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    How you can call something "world" first when only US is playing?
    They call it the world series to!

Guildox normalizes start times for all regions and Blood Legion was still ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I'm surprised you can still breathe, your head is so far up their arse.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I give gratz to their 6 firsts but they didn't get the one boss that matters.
    They got US first. They can have that. Lol

I can't take that guy seriously anymore, looks more like a troll pretending to be Blood Legion fan in a way Europeans often stereotype Americans as.