AB and EOTS Perfection

Hey guys,

I am looking for some feedback on how to get AB Perfection and EoTS Perfection. I have been missing these two achievements from Battlemaster since the tail end of Wrath and it is really becoming demoralizing to not get them. Is the only way to get this continuing to queue from them and hope luck is on your side? I would love some feedback from others who have struggled with these and found a better way to get them. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

The only times I've gotten perfection is doing bgs while I was leveling, or I was in a pre-made group. Considering half or more of the team are usually bots, I'd suggest a pre-made group, should be the easiest way.
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2012-11-27 at 06:47 AM.

Level a new character and get them in the lower brackets, like spam queue for AB in the 20-30s and do the same with EotS at whatever level you can queue for it. Reap benefits of account wide achievements

Deleted
    Go premade, what needs to happen is the whole team ignoring flag and going for both of the other teams bases in EOTS while leaving 2-3 people to defend your bases, that won't happen in a random group for sure.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-11-27 at 07:10 AM.

It does happen. Obviously very rare, but does happen in pugs. I've never done pre made on my lock and I have quite a few perfections. However, I'm sure with how the bots are now a days, that's ruined. I guess I haven't gotten a perfection in a while now that I think about it.