10+ Year Old Account

Recently came into a sizable amount of gold

So I just made 500 mill(minus 15%) and now it's time to upgrade.

Now I know my gear isn't OMG amazing but it is good enough to do A3 on MP7.

So all that being said, where do you guys suppose my biggest upgrades would be?

Only things I am certain of so far are getting 2x 100 Crit Damage Gems for my weapons and I'd like some Crit Damage/Crit Chance IK gloves which will probably cost somewhere around 70+ mill

So yeah, which slots do you think need the most help?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D...8/hero/5702263
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Id not spend alot at all. I mean atleast wait to see if pvp patch will change anything that makes you're gear complete outdated, or maybe 1.6 will add new gear.

Ofcourse, you could also just say "fuck you inflation" and enjoy being goodly geared now

Id get a minimum of 2 100% crit gems right away, price still lowish I think. Thats always a safe buy. Then I would buy new gloves with crit + crit damage, better amulet and ring, and consider Vile ward with life.

So maybe spend 100 million gold now, and save the rest if you're worried about inflation...but hey, maybe you're one of thoes players who can easly make money back :P
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I am most definitely not one of those people who knows how to make a ton of money in D3

I just got really lucky with this one drop after almost 17,000 elites killed lol
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra