Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

If the Forsaken were ever cured of the curse of undeath would they....

Be welcome back into the alliance or still be shunned?

...I think they would first need to get some of their now-bleeding open wounds patched up before considering any forward-thinking alternatives.

And I think a better question is... would they be wanting to re-join the Alliance? More specifically - would Sylvanas want to rejoin the Alliance? Most of the Forsaken tend to just blindly follow her footsteps...

10+ Year Old Account
    Odds are things would be too far gone between the newly-cured Lordaeron humans and the Stormwind humans, especially considering Sylvanas's recent expansionism.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    good question

many of the higher ups would be tried as war criminals

i guess the average citizen would be able to.... then again sylvanas never really tried to join the alliance, blame garithos.... geez sylvanas is racist blame everything on 1 guy.

I guess even undeads could in theory join the alliance.... after they deal with me!

If they were cured of undeath, they would be... dead... you know, like they were before being raised...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas if cured would at that point be a blood elf and would prob rejoin her belf people leaving the the lordaeron humans on their own, she is a bit self centered enough to do just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Sylvanas if cured would at that point be a blood elf and would prob rejoin her belf people leaving the the lordaeron humans on their own, she is a bit self centered enough to do just that.
    especially after her old short story
    they are arrows in her quivers..... gets mad when she thinks garrosh is using them...... when she her self is just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    especially after her old short story
    they are arrows in her quivers..... gets mad when she thinks garrosh is using them...... when she her self is just as bad.
    Now she fancies herself a saviour of the downtrodden, offering them a "better life" as a damned and rotting corpse when they had to struggle as a living, breathing human.

Would they accept this "cure"? Or would they call it "poison"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hovsa View Post
    If they were cured of undeath, they would be... dead... you know, like they were before being raised...
    Pretty much this. You would cure them, and they would die... again. Then Lordaeron would be empty once again, but unlikely to ever be returned to it's former glory unless Mograine left the Ebonhold and went back to rebuild.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Pretty much this. You would cure them, and they would die... again. Then Lordaeron would be empty once again, but unlikely to ever be returned to it's former glory unless Mograine left the Ebonhold and went back to rebuild.
    As someone that plays forsaken toons I think being cured and dead with a chance to get into what ever afterlife azeroth has would be a better choice than my soul being trapped in an undead body cursed to walk the land. That actually makes me wonder do I and my fellow forsaken have souls or did they pass on at death before they were raised as undead?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They would become dead human bodies.

As someone that plays forsaken toons I think being cured and dead with a chance to get into what ever afterlife azeroth has would be a better choice than my soul being trapped in an undead body cursed to walk the land. That actually makes me wonder do I and my fellow forsaken have souls or did they pass on at death before they were raised as undead?
    Why would you play forsaken then, you have some stupid pink monkeys in alliance, you should have rolled those.

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-28 at 09:49 PM.

If the forsaken, would ever be among the living once more, I really doubt they would rejoin the Alliance. They have fought the humans of the Alliance for years ,mercilessly killing them whenever possible, only because they have a pulse again does not mean they will say " hey remember we declared war on you ,sacked your cities, ate your dead? Well that was just a little bit of fun, let's be friends again."
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-11-28 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how Abominations will look like after they get 'cured'

The only cure is death and the alliance would'nt bury these corpses... neither would garrosh.

Deleted
    We are still the forsaken and that won't change flesh or no flesh

I think it was explained somewhere that your former life is just bits and pieces of what you find throughout your journey as undead. Once raised as forsaken, the person you were ceased to exist, however, since you are sentient, your "new" soul would be released into the ether after being cured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    They would become dead human bodies.
    pretty much this ^

Frosaken, and all undead, the only thing keeping them going is the necromatic energy the scourge used to raise them from death.

Remove the necro magics, and they would simply because lifeless corpses, falling over or decaying into dust.

There is no 'cure', the forsaken will simply have to learn to overcome there own failings and survive.
    #boycottchina

If they are cured of their curse wouldn't that mean they would all be normal non moving corpses again?

If they were all turned back into living humans I'm sure they could be welcomed back into the alliance, I mean the only one you would probably be able to recognize when they get turned would by Slyvannas everyone else is so rotted all you would have to do is change your name from Professor Putridcide to Walter Pennybottom or something.

Also alot of the Forsaken didnt choose/want to be Forsaken. Im sure there would be a revolt in the undercity and people picking sides as to where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    If that were the case, then why doesn't your char go commit suicide? I mean... If the "cure" for undeath is death, there are plenty of ways of accomplishing that out in the world.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.