Thread: Raf

Raf

I'm fairly new to the whole RAF and dual boxing but i was wondering if i could merge two accounts together and RAF one of them? or would they have to be two separate accounts? thanks for any feed back

you need to have to completely different battlenet accounts as it is one veteran bnet acount recuiting a newbie one but after your 90 days of raf runbs out and u grab all your bonus's u may be able to merge the accounts but am not honstly sure i know u can change email adress's so this leads me to blieve u may be able to do so but you would really need to consult blizzard customer service on this matter to find out all the facts and related info =)
    Soon i shall awaken, soon i will be unleashed, soon our prophet will do what he know's he must and let me loose upon those who would dare call themselves my people's enemy's................my rise will bring fear to the heart of many the vengence of the draenei is coming those from draenor and beyond have not forgotten and we will show no mercy DEATH TO THE HORDE!!!!

Fairly sure you ARE able to recruit an account on your own battle.net - obviously you have to use the code given to CREATE the account, not just add RAF to an existing one.

Deleted
    You can recruit (raf) yourself on your own Battle.net account

Edit: Which means you only need one battle.net account for it.

u cannot actually use raf to recruit same bnet account and this is why the recruited account can grant lvls to any char on veteran account while questing together u earn triple xp u can also use a special friend summon to summon each other while questing,running dungeons etc the thing is all accounts attached to veteran bnet account can recieve granted lvls,triple xp and beninfet from friend summon i have 2 accounts on my vet bnet account and have granted lvls to both accounts lowbies from the recruited account
    Soon i shall awaken, soon i will be unleashed, soon our prophet will do what he know's he must and let me loose upon those who would dare call themselves my people's enemy's................my rise will bring fear to the heart of many the vengence of the draenei is coming those from draenor and beyond have not forgotten and we will show no mercy DEATH TO THE HORDE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by High King Argorothiis View Post
    u cannot actually use raf to recruit same bnet account and this is why the recruited account can grant lvls to any char on veteran account while questing together u earn triple xp u can also use a special friend summon to summon each other while questing,running dungeons etc the thing is all accounts attached to veteran bnet account can recieve granted lvls,triple xp and beninfet from friend summon i have 2 accounts on my vet bnet account and have granted lvls to both accounts lowbies from the recruited account
    This is untrue.

I can 100% confirm you can RAF a second (or third or more) account on the one battlenet account and you will get all the benefits/be able to grant to the second account (it's the individual wow accounts that are veteran/recruit, not the battlenet account itself). I've done it for each mount, and it has never been an issue, the last one is still active. You just need to make sure you follow the RAF process before creating the new account and linking it to your battlenet. So send the RAF email to yourself, then just follow the steps.

okay thanks guys i was mainly asking because i want to be able to get all my mounts and titles on the RAF account just wasn't sure if i could do it.