Thread: Swain skin idea

  1. #1

    Swain skin idea

    Hello guys from MMO-C

    I was reading Swain lore and it said ”Sometimes asked to use a mask” something like this, then i thought ”Hey, why not make a Swain with Bane Mask(?from batman:the dark knight rises” i think it will fit perfect. Try to imagine something like this: Swain with more muscles, bit bigger and the finale the mask.

    Leave your thoughts and thank you.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Hello guys from MMO-C

    I was reading Swain lore and it said ”Sometimes asked to use a mask” something like this, then i thought ”Hey, why not make a Swain with Bane Mask(?from batman:the dark knight rises” i think it will fit perfect. Try to imagine something like this: Swain with more muscles, bit bigger and the finale the mask.

    Leave your thoughts and thank you.
    So what you mean is .. the Singed skin?

  3. #3
    Yea, pretty much.

  4. #4
    So, you want a big muscle man who is walking around with a crutch....that will be hilarious.

  5. #5
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,712
    Swain's a guy walking around with a bird right?
    Then here's the skin we need:


  6. #6
    I am Murloc! Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Swain's a guy walking around with a bird right?
    Then here's the skin we need:

    No, you will never ever come to these forums again with a picture of Banjo for that "game"... Do you understand and are we clear, it will be ban nobody else will see, it will be bigger than the Frozen Mallet pwning noobs. No but really gah that picture hurts.

    OT: A swain skin with him dressed up as a bear and the bird looks like Kazooie, there's an idea.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.



  7. #7
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    No, you will never ever come to these forums again with a picture of Banjo for that "game"... Do you understand and are we clear, it will be ban nobody else will see, it will be bigger than the Frozen Mallet pwning noobs. No but really gah that picture hurts.

    OT: A swain skin with him dressed up as a bear and the bird looks like Kazooie, there's an idea.
    Was that for the bad Banjo game? I just googled it and saw a decent quality pic(compared to the others) and linked it. I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me? I still love you.

  8. #8
    I am Murloc! Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Was that for the bad Banjo game? I just googled it and saw a decent quality pic(compared to the others) and linked it. I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me? I still love you.
    I don't know if I can, I would link JonTron's video about that "game" but you might just feel so bad about what you did afterwards it's best left not too. You're a horrible person and I can't forgive you... Unless you give me a unicorn, then I can forgive you.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.



  9. #9
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    3,284
    Poor Duronos. Doesn't like Banjo-Kazooie.

    If Augmented Singed didn't exist, this would be an awesome idea. However, we already have our Baine skin and Swain has Tyrant Swain as his super badass skin.

    Now Dragon Master Swain. There is a skin that needs to be real right now.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  10. #10
    I am Murloc! Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Poor Duronos. Doesn't like Banjo-Kazooie.

    If Augmented Singed didn't exist, this would be an awesome idea. However, we already have our Baine skin and Swain has Tyrant Swain as his super badass skin.

    Now Dragon Master Swain. There is a skin that needs to be real right now.
    I don't like that one "game" on the Xbox.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.



  11. #11
    Pandaren Monk Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,989
    Nuts and Bolts?
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I WENT THERE!
    Yeah it sucked.


    I would prefer the 'batman' related skin to be of Man-Bat. Freakingly human with a little bat on his shoulder, and then turning into that freaking human mutated bat that freaked me out as a youngster.
    Last edited by Kuthe; 2012-12-03 at 08:14 AM.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  12. #12
    Bruce Swain?

    3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Poor Duronos. Doesn't like Banjo-Kazooie.
    I wouldn't blame him. The first two games were amazing, then they release that stinking pile of hippo crap on the X-Box. Thinking about it is giving me a tumor.
    Same with Sonic '06. Oh god why. Every classic game series that touched the X-Box seemed to turn from gold to filth in those times.

  14. #14
    I am Murloc! Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    5,901
    Just to clear things up, I fucking love Banjo Kazooie. I compare it to modern games, Banjo Tooie is hands down the best sequel ever for a game franchise. Then shit happened and... Yeah.

    I actually would love to see a Banjo Kazooie skin on a LoL champion and who better to do it on than Swain.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •