Deleted

Why am i running oom in every arena game?

Hey,

iam doing arena with my warrior buddy, ive noticed that anyone else can out play me in mana game. I think iam
    decent geared. //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/S%C3%A4m/simple ( cant post links yet)

Also, which spell are you using on arena? Spam Surge or Greated healing wave? Iam using both.
    Do i start blaming my war partner for lack of resi or just keep oomin' in every game.

Thanks for answers for my abit stupid question if i have any. :P

Gear looks fine. Spamming surge and ghw is a great way to run oom. Never use healing surge without tidal waves. Try being more conservative with your mana, there's no reason to use ghw or healing surge when a normal healing wave can do the job. Use HST on cooldown, keep water shield up as much as possible (obviously need to have ES on yourself if you're getting trained).

Sounds to me like you might be forgetting to keeping water shield up, since I never have mana problems in 2's as resto.

Against double DPS you will be burning mana fast, but games should be decided pretty much in the first minute so it shouldn't matter. Against healer + DPS there isn't enough pressure to drain your mana. Plus you have so many opportunities to drink it isn't an issue.

You're playing with a warrior as well. Your partner should easily last 15-20 seconds with just earthsheild + healing stream and his defensive CD's. This gives you ample time to drink. Make sure you let your partner know that you are drinking so he can go defensive stance and be ready to use one of his many defensive CD's.

I use riptide on CD and mainly use GHW. I don't see much benefit using LHW unless you don't have tidal waves up. HW is mana efficient, but the odds are that if you are in a position to use it then you should probably be doing something else (drinking, purging, CCing, or getting yourself into a better position). I also take the Unleashed Fury talent for huge GHW's every 15 seconds if need be.