Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by battant View Post
    I killed all boss in one day less the disruptron, but I did it at saturday, before mages nerf. thanks god:

I can't post the link of my video here because I'm new...
    www . youtube . com/watch?v=wqYOTL69LZo&feature=plcp (remove the spaces before and after dots)
    Such a good video, I cried. Instant favorite to remind me of the good old days.

Deleted
    2/4 rares, but didn't bother much. Everything upto rank 8 was extremely simple and 1 shot most of it. Bosses at rank 8 took me ~10-20 tries so far.

Arcane mage, don't run just pop all CDs nuke him till first adds, then arcane explosion them down and go back to nuking rinse and repeat using a damage reduction like temporal shilled, and have your counter spell ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    2/4 rares, but didn't bother much. Everything upto rank 8 was extremely simple and 1 shot most of it. Bosses at rank 8 took me ~10-20 tries so far.
    damn I am having the hardest times on yikkan izu

15+ Year Old Account
    Frost.

I haven't had a problem at all.. I just nuke, kite when have to, stand out of shit.. interupt.. You know.. the basics.

Don't be "pro" and just lust and all cd's at the start, and hope you can nuke before the buffs drop.

Deleted
    A tip for anyone doing the rares, for the defence system. Get a priest to levitate you, and you won't have to jump over the lasers. Easiest rare by miles lol.

I'm still stuck on Battletron ><

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    A tip for anyone doing the rares, for the defence system. Get a priest to levitate you, and you won't have to jump over the lasers. Easiest rare by miles lol.
    Well most of the legitimate brawlers will consider that cheating and shameful.