Thread: Class Rerolling

Class Rerolling

Hi,

So when i herd that the next expac will have a new class in it i'm like....great!. So i rolled a monk(Mistweaver) (from hunter) hoping that their roll in PVP would be decent at least. So i lvled as fast as i can, got pvp gear as fast as i can and jumped straight into Arena etc. I played for a bit and i though that they aren't that great and they are missing some things, utility and stuff like that. I waited to 5.0.5 and they nerfed MW healz(thanks to pve'rs) and every patch and hotfixes after that they got nerfed and to add to the problem, they added a 30% debuff to healing in arena and now MW Monks and DiscP have gone to SH!T (excuse my language). So i came to the conclusion to reroll.............sigh

So this is where you guys come in . What class should i roll? Or should i stay and wait for patch 5.2 and see whats install? I don't want a FoTM class.
    Just one that will always be variable in pvp.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    You roll whatever you want to. Threads like these are subjective to the point of being against the rules. It won't be long before it get locked.

Rather than constantly rerolling to FOTM (which is what everyone will suggest), why not get better at your Monk? Or go back to Hunter? I have every class at 85 or above, and I jumped at the chance to level a MW Monk for PVP. Sure we're not as good as Sham/Pally/Druids, but with skill you can still do well. Plus Monks are due for a buff in 5.2 apparently.

Monks are thought to be godmode come 5.2. Blizz is promising to buff WW which has arguably top damage right now among melee's sustained. MW (my spec) should get some love. They said "tweaks" to fix it, but it's more than that. I'll be posting a long post on official forums to give the input of a high rated MW. Stick with the class, we aren't UP in everything. And it's still fun.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 08:41 PM ----------

You are viable in rbgs, semiviable in 2's, not viable in 3's, and idk about 5's. All as a MW. As WW you are viable in all areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Havocz Skadoosh View Post
    Hi,

So when i herd that the next expac will have a new class in it i'm like....great!. So i rolled a monk(Mistweaver) (from hunter) hoping that their roll in PVP would be decent at least. So i lvled as fast as i can, got pvp gear as fast as i can and jumped straight into Arena etc. I played for a bit and i though that they aren't that great and they are missing some things, utility and stuff like that. I waited to 5.0.5 and they nerfed MW healz(thanks to pve'rs) and every patch and hotfixes after that they got nerfed and to add to the problem, they added a 30% debuff to healing in arena and now MW Monks and DiscP have gone to SH!T (excuse my language). So i came to the conclusion to reroll.............sigh

So this is where you guys come in . What class should i roll? Or should i stay and wait for patch 5.2 and see whats install? I don't want a FoTM class.
    Just one that will always be variable in pvp.

Thanks
    Unless you've couple of ppls ready to stick with you in order to perfect some setup you're better off rerolling. If you enjoy monk but it's not possible to get a decent teammates then stick to RBGs and roll something other for arenas - never hurts to have 2-3 classes aviable to play.

Deleted
    inb4 lock..

pff just wait for 5.2 if you enjoy the class, if you do not enjoy the class then reroll. Don't go like aawh were nerved so i gotta reroll , caus then no 1 would play shaman G__G ( ele / enha spec that is )

Fine ill stick around, i'm 2100 in RBG's and 2000 in 5s, but 3's can't get anywhere same with 2s.
    Last edited by Havocz Skadoosh; 2012-12-18 at 10:04 PM.