Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I don't really care about population realm ratios, unless we are talking about a PvP server.

The people who are like "hardcore" PvP tough guys running about shouting For the Horde, ganking lowbies in Goldshire on PvP servers with population ratios of 10 to 1 tend to piss me off. The same people who where bitching and crying when cross realm zones came out. Suddenly they were all like...QQ I can't play QQ.

Blizzard should make a focused effort to make pvp server populations as balanced as possible. If not, just take off the PvP server tag and make it PvE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rakall View Post
    WOW I'm actually speechless if this is true : Spanish Realm Dun Modr.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...servertypeid=2

Total Characters: 741
    Showing Guild: All
    Total Alliance: 738 - 100%
    Total Horde: 3 - 0%
    A to H Ratio: 246 : 1
    Activity Ratio: 246 : 1
    Dun Modr is mirrored by C'Thun. Dun Modr is completly Alliance dominated, C'Thun is completly horde dominated. Literally you rarely if ever see someone of the opposite faction. This is what I have been talking about. Although both are PvP servers with PvP tough guys, there isn't anyone to PvP with! I don't get it. Why won't you just roll a fucking PvE server if you never even want to see evidence of the opposing faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I like the idea of server-merging. That way you can merge Alliance-only and Horde-only servers together!
    but the problem is...people play on said realms for a reason. I play on Silvermoon because it's ally server.
    Of course I'm speaking from PvE point of view, all the wannabie PvP heroes rolling on unbalanced servers make me laugh.