Deleted
    We can all agree that studying/learning sucks to a certain extent and it's ruining our lives.

+ 1

Yes.

Haha yeah I think ive got a £16,000 debt from studying :P

Gnight!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Have you considered just taking a gap year or two to go and do stuff? I went to uni but dropped out in my second year to move abroad to live with my GF, Im now trying to get back into uni and reckon it'd be much easier to be motivated this time around.

Theres no real harm in delaying it for a few years.
    I already did the whole backpacking thing around the world. I waited 3 years from high school before I started uni. I'll ask my friend who studies literature how it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I agree with Xanjori, some times you just need a break, even though I'm not really into going to Uni, I think I will next year, but meh, I have no idea.

But since you are bored or something, making taking one year off, to get a job, meet people and possible someone you like, etc, is always good for you.
    But I'm bored of not studying. I wanna study.

Life is so tough
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Ye, me too. I went from Uni to HBO to MBO (no clue what the English names are.. sorry) So basically from the highest level to the lowest post-highschool and still I can't complete it. Or I could complete it, but my attention is just gone, vanished. In the meanwhile I worked a fulltime job for half a year, in between 2 studies, and there I had no problems getting up, doing whatever. I was always there and always enthusiastic about it. Atm I'm working a parttime job next to my study and I'm enjoying that way more than school :/

It's not that I don't want to learn, but I just can't do it this way. There are times I just spend hours on Wikipedia reading about whatever and related subjects ^^
    I love HBO The channel. But inorite?! But you gotta try before you know what it's like.

And I do the same with wikipedia. I can read about all kinds of crap, unrelated and related alike, but that's when I'm in the mood for it. Sometimes my attention span is just 0.

I has no debt \o/ In fact people owe me money.

I think I'll try sleeping again. Goodnight

Night Geng

http://archive.foolz.us/wsg/thread/51741/ <- some pretty hilarious gifs in here.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:53 AM ----------

+ 2

+3

Night Geng Xan Hiko
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever met someone who actually likes studying constantly in a structured manner, I really wish it wasn't pretty much mandatory to go to college/uni/whatever even if you don't learn anything to be successful in life.

Goodnight those that left.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    It's not mandatory here on Portugal to go to Uni.

It is though, to attend school till you are 16 or 15, but I think that's going to change to 18 I believe.

+ 1

No idea if that happened yet though.

Deleted
    Saved all from Jessica.

15+ Year Old Account
    I forgot about that. I love the Draenei dances. Plus the fact that she was pretty damn hot didn't hurt.

TIL there are a couple people in my outfit that are annoying as balls. Guess with how big we are I'm doing good to only have a couple I can't stand >.>

Deleted
    That one is from Draenei? I thought it was from Nelf.

Ugh, I'm forgetting Wow stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    That one is from Draenei? I thought it was from Nelf.

Ugh, I'm forgetting Wow stuff.
    Female Draenei.

Also, is it bad that I remember that chick is a dancer in Vegas? At least, I think it was her. (I only really remember because Jay made a joke about it, but still!)

[e]: NElf is the dance from Alizee.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not mandatory here on Portugal to go to Uni.

It is though, to attend school till you are 16 or 15, but I think that's going to change to 18 I believe.

+ 1

No idea if that happened yet though.
    It's not "mandatory" to go to uni here (you're forced to go school until high school is over), but to live well, you usually have to go to university, even if you major in something completely irrelevant to your future job, or if didn't learn anything or whatever.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    It's not "mandatory" to go to uni here (you're forced to go school until high school is over), but to live well, you usually have to go to university, even if you major in something completely irrelevant to your future job, or if didn't learn anything or whatever.
    Ah, well, yeah, kinda.

My mom knows a few people that only have high school and have jobs that give them more than 10k€ a month, lucky, contacts, etc, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, well, yeah, kinda.

My mom knows a few people that only have high school and have jobs that give them more than 10k€ a month, lucky, contacts, etc, I guess.
    That would be under lucky here. There are some jobs that I don't believe you have to go to any secondary educational institutes, jobs such a being a cop don't require college and only require you to go to Police Academy. In general though, you need to go to college, or your life won't be nearly as good as it could be.

Something.

Deleted
    Yep, kinda sucks tbh.

+ 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning Ana!