10+ Year Old Account
    +30 *remembers trying to get Val to play pvm many moons ago*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    +31

I think I am just going to sleep and hope I am not in trouble tomorrow =/

+32

Weren't you the one that was always NO DRUNKOS VAL?!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+30

My attempts to even the playing field have failed. Maybe we need a tactical mod strike...

Treann, I'd do anything to win. Even get people extremely drunk.

Worgen, I don't even know why I'm here right now.

Treann meant to say +32, which would make Mynta's +30, and mine +31.

Also, my life is now complete. I scored a 10/10 in the Corrupt a Wish thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    My attempts to even the playing field have failed. Maybe we need a tactical mod strike...
    Ugh, you ask for one. I'm not there now.

--

What did you do, Joy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What did you do, Joy?
    Ohh, nothing, I just explained it...

Deleted
    Val is playing PvM? What has this world come to?

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Treann meant to say +32, which would make Mynta's +30, and mine +31.

Also, my life is now complete. I scored a 10/10 in the Corrupt a Wish thread.
    Treann has posted +32, Val has posted +30. I'm not sure if your + 31 counts though because you posted it at the end of your post, which might count as hiding it in text. Try posting your number in a seperate line.

+ 31

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Treann has posted +32, Val has posted +30. I'm not sure if your + 31 counts though because you posted it at the end of your post, which might count as hiding it in text. Try posting your number in a seperate line.
    Val has been posting his number in the same line as text a few times now

+ 31
    They edited after I posted. They were +31 and +29, respectively. Why do numbers only count at the end of a post, and not as part of an earlier line? Is this another of Majad's silly rules?

10+ Year Old Account
    + 32

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ohh, nothing, I just explained it...
    I didn't see it.

+ 30

Probably a page I missed.

Val is playing PvM? What has this world come to?

+ 31
    Nope. I'm just the ghost of Val Future, trying to lure you all into my lab, so I can make your wildest dreams come true with my techno-magic.

Val hadn't posted +30, thus the mixup.

Deleted
    They edited after I posted. They were +31 and +29, respectively. Why do numbers only count at the end of a post, and not as part of an earlier line? Is this another of Majad's silly rules?
    They don't only count at the end of a post. But your number was at the end of your post. Some people might not have read your post and therefore missed your number. So try posting it on a seperate line. Wether that's at the start, at the end or in the middle of your post doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, you ask for one. I'm not there now.

--

What did you do, Joy?
    He has to read something for work, but he doesn't know how to access it without looking through a very large pile of papers in hopes of finding the correct password and username.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Nope. I'm just the ghost of Val Future, trying to lure you all into my lab, so I can make your wildest dreams come true with my techno-magic.
    Well.... at least you stopped narrating yourself in third person.

Deleted
    When you post the number together with the text you write it might be easy for it to not be noticed, hence using it on a different line (doesn't have to be in the end of the post, just a different like than your text) makes it a lot easier to see just the number w/o reading your post.
    Probably a page I missed.
    It's fine

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    He has to read something for work, but he doesn't know how to access it without looking through a very large pile of papers in hopes of finding the correct password and username.
    \o/

Thanks 10er <3

Anyway, sleep before it is way to late (early =/ )

You sure about that offer? I can have some pretty wild dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    When you post the number together with the text you write it might be easy for it to not be noticed, hence using it on a different line (doesn't have to be in the end of the post, just a different like than your text) makes it a lot easier to see just the number w/o reading your post.
    Must resist temptation to bury a number in the middle of a wall of text...

+31

Deleted

Must resist temptation to bury a number in the middle of a wall of text...
    If you do it will be invalidated and no one will care