15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It was Neverwinter, pretty sure of that. But I didn't notice it was an MMO. Because of the camera angle I thought it was something like Diablo.
    Nope. It's actually closer to WoW than it is Diablo. Same movement style (keyboard instead of mouse clicks) just with an active combat system (timing sensitive dodge/block/attack like tera/gw2/vindictus) instead of hotkey based combat. Not sure how the mmo portion will work out, but probably something like DDO that used a hub-based system. Well see. Looks good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really? Hm, I think I need to start uploading avatars and sigs and that stuff on Minus then.

Hell, I'll upload everything from them from now on assuming I don't want it on a short size when thumbnailing.
    I noticed when I was making a sig and had it at 49.5kb and after uploading to Imgur it was 42kb. Annoyed me a bit.

And Zer, that person from Sega, did the company support him or was it a solo action?

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed when I was making a sig and had it at 49.5kb and after uploading to Imgur it was 42kb. Annoyed me a bit.

And Zer, that person from Sega, did the company support him or was it a solo action?
    As far as we know he was supported in what he did. At the very least they are not rectifying the issue and are ignoring any attempts to find out about it. Its been long enough that they should have said something or done something if they didn't agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Nope. It's actually closer to WoW than it is Diablo. Same movement style (keyboard instead of mouse clicks) just with an active combat system (timing sensitive dodge/block/attack like tera/gw2/vindictus) instead of hotkey based combat. Not sure how the mmo portion will work out, but probably something like DDO that used a hub-based system. Well see. Looks good though.
    I actually haven't played Tera or the other two, though Tera seemed very interesting at first. Didn't get into the beta and after release I heard it wasn't that good after all. Didn't bother with it anymore, even though the playstyle seems very interesting.

Deleted
    Tera is free next month I believe. I don't know if you need to buy anything before playing but I'll give it a try if everything is free.

No idea if my lap can handle it though. :/

As far as we know he was supported in what he did. At the very least they are not rectifying the issue and are ignoring any attempts to find out about it. Its been long enough that they should have said something or done something if they didn't agree with it.
    Ugh, they could've reversed it. But if this is their only issue, O don't really see why you'd avoid them. I can understand why you'd ignore Apple though, they don't care about the costumer at all besides finding out how to get more money from them.

Deleted

I am so bored

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually haven't played Tera or the other two, though Tera seemed very interesting at first. Didn't get into the beta and after release I heard it wasn't that good after all. Didn't bother with it anymore, even though the playstyle seems very interesting.
    I liked tera. At least, what I played of it. Was in beta so it was level capped sand I hear it gets very grindy at higher levels but the combat was insanely fun. Then again I'm a bit biased because it came at a time where I was tired of hotkey mmos and wanted a better combat system but still wanted the mmo experience. Just before gw2 had hit. I'd say give it a try when it goes f2p (if it hasn't already. Not sure when its doing that.) Although, be prepared for something chats very Asian. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post

What's Tera like?
    If it's still like at release, then it's an Asian grind MMO with barely any end level stuff, but you'll never get there anyway since you need to grind until the end of time. Graphics are amazing though.
    I actually hope they changed the grinding part a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I want to kick it.
    I get the same feeling when I see Michael Cera's face. I just don't know why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I get the same feeling when I see Michael Cera's face. I just don't know why.

Me too!

I knew you'd be back, Ely

I liked tera. At least, what I played of it. Was in beta so it was level capped sand I hear it gets very grindy at higher levels but the combat was insanely fun. Then again I'm a bit biased because it came at a time where I was tired of hotkey mmos and wanted a better combat system but still wanted the mmo experience. Just before gw2 had hit. I'd say give it a try when it goes f2p (if it hasn't already. Not sure when its doing that.) Although, be prepared for something chats very Asian. Lol.
    I played Asian games before . Silkroad, Mu online and "that cartoony game with fixed camera that just released a closed beta for part 2" (I keep forgetting the name".

Hai Ely #7
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

I played Asian games before . Silkroad, Mu online and "that cartoony game with fixed camera that just released a closed beta for part 2" (I keep forgetting the name".
    Ragnarok Online is the name.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Me too!
    I honestly don't understand it. He just has one of those faces..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I honestly don't understand it. He just has one of those faces..
    Ya, just bothers me for some reason. He does have his moments where he is funny but I still don't like him.

Going to sleep. 4 hours left before I need to wake up...

10+ Year Old Account

Night Asmek.
    Bai Hastings.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Hahaha
    That last part was great.