Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Oh.. American Horror Story is a serie... damn

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:15 PM ----------

No clue how much goes in a can.
    Hmm, every piece lasts for about 30-45 minutes, from morning to evening I always had one in(except for when I ate). which is equivalent to smoking about 6 cigarettes per hour.

I think the battery in my laptop is kinda dying. Now it doesn't even show how much % is left. It's been on 100% for over an hour now XD

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Hmm, every piece lasts for about 30-45 minutes, from morning to evening I always had one in(except for when I ate). which is equivalent to smoking about 6 cigarettes per hour.
    o.O dude...

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:30 PM ----------

Soo, what did Elyaan do to get banned. Going through his post history shows a massive nothing infractionable posts for the last few hours he was here.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:35 PM ----------

This deserves to be linked. nsfw
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-01-31 at 10:47 PM.

Deleted
    Asme, seriously. Stop linking those. Not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Asme, seriously. Stop linking those. Not allowed.
    Why not, it's all covered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hawt, Asme. But you have to NSFW tag that.

You know, dictatorship moding etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Why not, it's all covered.
    It's not, remove it.

Deleted
    o.O dude...
    Yes?

Certainly does B-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Hawt, Asme. But you have to NSFW tag that.

You know, dictatorship moding etc.
    derp

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Yes?

Certainly does B-)
    Addict at 13.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boobies! I want some right now.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's strange that you have to NSFW tag boobies. NSFW = Not safe for watching, how can boobies not be safe for watching? Will they start shooting lazors at you?

Just a train of thought!

Deleted
    derp

Addict at 13.
    Meh, my dad is a heavy user of snus as well, and he started at a really young age.. so I guess he couldn't really forbid me would be kinda hypocritical of him

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    It means "Not Safe For Work" though, and a lot of work places certainly don't want boobies.
    I find it strange that when a girl wears a bikini nothings wrong, but when it's a regular bra it's suddenly nsfw and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it strange that when a girl wears a bikini nothings wrong, but when it's a regular bra it's suddenly nsfw and stuff.
    well, a lot of workplaces don't allow girls in bikinis either :x

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    well, a lot of workplaces don't allow girls in bikinis either :x
    More talking about in general. Those weird mothers that don't mind their daughters in bikini's, but when you see them in a normal bra all hell breaks loose.

Deleted
    More talking about in general. Those weird mothers that don't mind their daughters in bikini's, but when you see them in a normal bra all hell breaks loose.
    The women in your link weren't with bikinis, they had their hands covering only the nipples and some were visible, that's nsfw.

Apologies if this counts as discussing mod actions, but I'm really not sure and this is a good place to find all sorts of mods, so I'm asking. What's the deal with infractions and bans? I've gotten a couple infractions in the past for foolishness and it was no big deal - PM from scrapbot telling me to behave, and life goes on. I always thought you needed to do something huge to get banned, but I've seen several people given vacations in the last week or so for what seems like just 1 infraction. Some of them don't really strike me as frequent troublemakers, so it seems odd to think that all of them had a pile of prior infractions just hanging out, keeping them right on the line where one more would push them over. Am I missing something here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Apologies if this counts as discussing mod actions, but I'm really not sure and this is a good place to find all sorts of mods, so I'm asking. What's the deal with infractions and bans? I've gotten a couple infractions in the past for foolishness and it was no big deal - PM from scrapbot telling me to behave, and life goes on. I always thought you needed to do something huge to get banned, but I've seen several people given vacations in the last week or so for what seems like just 1 infraction. Some of them don't really strike me as frequent troublemakers, so it seems odd to think that all of them had a pile of prior infractions just hanging out, keeping them right on the line where one more would push them over. Am I missing something here?

There was a bomb in the chat thread. I know some of what happened, I also red some of it. Elyaan and Joyful are banned because of this, as well as several others.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    There's a certain amount of points you need to have before you get banned (20 or 30 I believe). Once you go over that you get banned for a certain period, however those points will not expire for 3 months. So if you have, lets say, 30 points still remaining from over 2 months ago and get a 5 point infraction, you get banned again.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    There was a bomb in the chat thread. I know some of what happened, I also red some of it. Elyaan and Joyful are banned because of this, as well as several others.
    And then everything was deleted?