10+ Year Old Account
    Boub knows, and he's in on it, we'll have to take them all out!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    DAFUQ is wrong with you?!?!?! Worgen is easily the worst race ever, sound and movement, male and female, they are horrible!
    : (

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Aaaand the last CD is now ripped to FLAC. Dinner time.

+ 22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    : (
    You're Worgnah, not Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Boub knows, and he's in on it, we'll have to take them all out!
    I'm not afraid

+20

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    DAFUQ is wrong with you?!?!?! Worgen is easily the worst race ever, sound and movement, male and female, they are horrible!
    Females are awful (aside from the dance, huehue, although it should've been Bad Romance). Males are awesome, though.
    I wish they kept the Alpha Female Worgen. They were.. perfect. Loved the hair options.

+ 21.

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Females are awful (aside from the dance, huehue, although it should've been Bad Romance). Males are awesome, though.
    I wish they kept the Alpha Female Worgen. They were.. perfect. Loved the hair options.
    Worven can never be good as long as they have these awful animations and sounds.

+ 22

10+ Year Old Account
    so much worgen hate T_T

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Worven can never be good as long as they have these awful animations and sounds.
    I don't mind the animations. I love their special attack ones.
    And I got used to the sniffing, eventually.

I've never heard this worgen sniffing people talk about. Cant be that annoying o.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gravemind View Post
    I've never heard this worgen sniffing people talk about. Cant be that annoying o.0
    I'm not sure if they removed it, but I know they dramatically reduced its frequency.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gravemind View Post
    Yeah, personally, I never picked up on it till people mentioned it. But I got used to it. I'm sure they did reduce its frequency and loudness, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm not sure if they removed it, but I know they dramatically reduced its frequency.
    It was like every 10 seconds when I was there I simply had to play without sound, or I would break something. Playing without sound is boring though.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Yeah, personally, I never picked up on it till people mentioned it. But I got used to it. I'm sure they did reduce its frequency and loudness, though.
    It was indeed also loud. About the same noise as the trainset choochoo...

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I simply had to play without sound, or I would break something. Playing without sound is boring though.
    I do not understand people who play(ed) with sound, especially if they play(ed) a melee class. What the hell?

+ 23

I dont play with sound on, except Sha of Fear, otherwise I never know when the fear is incoming.

Sound off, I wish i could set it to just hear the boss emotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I dont play with sound on, except Sha of Fear, otherwise I never know when the fear is incoming.
    Lrn2DBM, noob.

+24

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I do not understand people why play(ed) with sound, especially if they play(ed) a melee class. What the hell?
    Because of awesomeness Blizzard is a master with sound/music in their games. My main is a hunter, but even on my retridin I liked to play with the sound on. The only thing that got a bit annoying was the priest spell that makes the next spell cast free of mana. It gives glowing hands and a sound as if you're casting all the time. (forgot the name -_-)

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Sound off, I wish i could set it to just hear the boss emotes.
    Ahahaha, all those people failing on Elegon XD Just need to move out of the platform when he says the last word

10+ Year Old Account
    I never play with sound on anymore. I either play Perfume, or some sort of instrumental music. Some of the abilities just sound weak, so I feel like I'm not doing anything powerful even if it is (ie every non healing paladin spell ever) so playing with the sound on makes me feel weak.

I believe the priest spell you're referring to Snow, is Inner Peace (I think).

Something.