15+ Year Old Account
    +14

Populaire/Elyaan - if she looks terrible without makeup, she looks terrible. She simply makes herself look less terrible by applying a product that makes her completely fake, and not who shes is.
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2013-02-19 at 01:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Eh I would, too lazy though, invisa text is easy!
    I actually think it's harder to do that since you need to click more buttons than just holding down space, for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Populaire/Elyaan - if she looks terrible without makeup, she looks terrible. She simply makes herself look less terrible by applying a product that makes her completely fake, and not who shes is.
    To add to this:

I think people consider her ugly with no make up because they are probably are too accustomed to her with make up and since she, apparently, looks so much better with make up, they just shun away her natural beauty, and that is why I hate make up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    I'm getting ass transplants.
    For what reason? If that's okay to ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's why I said that my taste is weird. I look at the weirdest place to judge or to make me not like something but it's just there, standing, staring at me and I have to stare back and I hate it.

Just to make clear though, I actually don't like her whole make up, her face gets too shiny for my taste, I just really hate the eye lashes because it is what stands more in the whole make up.

I said that I was weird in that part because I would totally reject someone depending on their make up, atleast, if it was for casual "fun", to be friends with or something, I just would, but I respect as always.

I don't think she was deceiving. The boobs were clearly fake just by looking at them. I didn't understand though if she was a a stripper or selling sex or something but she was like 50 years old or 45 something so I didn't get it.

If it's permanent? I think I wouldn't mind but it would be still a huge turn off for me since I like legit stuff, I'm very strict in this department.

I know, that is why I was once examples that I know of and trying not to generalize much.

Stay if you want to if you got nothing to do tomorrow, otherwise, get to bed, mister!

+ 11
    Well, to be fair, lots of us have weird tastes. Like, for me, someone could look amazing, but if they have wrists that aren't really skinny, I just could not be with them. You'd really hate my eyelashes. I don't use any makeup or anything (never have, never will) but my eyelashes are HUGE and I'm asked very often if I put on makeup because of them. xD

That's fair as well, if it looks weird, then that's not good.

Well, that makes sense as well, because how much makeup is part of them, you know? Like, it's part of their personality I guess.

Also, how do you quote and separate parts of the post?

Night, Ely.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Only plastic surgery that I'd ever consider is a nose job. That's it.

Okay, fine, I won't sleep then.
    Hurray!!!

Eh I would, too lazy though, invisa text is easy!
    your face is easy

+15

UIUUUGOOOOR! c
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+14

A bit of lipstick and eyeliner makes someone fake now.
    Oh god, you're one of those no makeup, I like my women natural and curvy type of people who hold those who don't conform to your likes in a lesser light, which isn't always their fault. Well, it comes across like that.
    And I disagree with that view.. greatly. Because you're putting more emphasis on your expectations that the individual herself, and her circumstances and reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    I'm getting ass transplants.
    Better be a bubble butt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Well, to be fair, lots of us have weird tastes. Like, for me, someone could look amazing, but if they have wrists that aren't really skinny, I just could not be with them.
    I can agree and understand this.
    You'd really hate my eyelashes.
    Good thing you brought this up.

If you were a total stranger and I didn't like your eye lashes because they had to much make up or were just not my type, as in, standing way too fucking much like Jess', I would totally reject you.

If you were a person that I know of and like to spend time with(don't ask me how we would do that), and I didn't like your eye lashes, if I did really like you, I am very positive that I would be able to control myself and would just suck it up.
    (never have, never will)
    I'm never going to use it either, unless I go to a show(not going to happen anyway) and it is required because of the sweet and so on, other than that, nop.
    Well, that makes sense as well, because how much makeup is part of them, you know? Like, it's part of their personality I guess.
    Well, if so, you're basically incorporating something fake with your personality, with your you, and I don't really like that. Making the make up your every day "friend" is a big no for me.

But like I've said times before, I respect if that is what you want to do. I, in no way, will try to change you if I do not love you, if I do not know you or anything like that.
    Also, how do you quote and separate parts of the post?
    I click on "Reply With Quote", I delete what I don't want to show in your quote and address to that point only, so yeah, I'm clicking that button very often but there's an easier way.

Click "Reply With Quote" once, so there's a redirect to the person's post, then you can just use the quote tags([quote ][/ quote]). If you click on the cloud, box text, if will do the tags automatically for you.

+ 13

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 01:18 AM ----------

Oh god, you're one of those no makeup, I like my women natural and curvy type of people who hold those who don't conform to your likes in a lesser light, which isn't always their fault. Well, it comes across like that.
    And I disagree with that view.. greatly. Because you're putting more emphasis on your expectations that the individual herself, and her circumstances and reasoning.
    A bit for me is okay, though if I consider it too much, I'll say "no" to you and I go on with my way.

Will I force you to be the way I want? Of course not. Who am I to do that?

Basically, it doesn't matter what you like or don't as long as you don't impose those likings on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Bloody hell. -Sniper

How much space you have in total?
    4TB, these are not all my games, I have some discs laying around and Origin too.

afaik nobody in SNSD dislikes makeup, first episode of IY even shows Yuri not sleeping so she could do her makeup, her being the only of the 8-9 girls with makeup.
    There are some people out there who just put on too much. eg http://kotakoti.com/

Ugh. I'm misreading this stuff now. Sorry. Night

Deca:
    How to quote without pressing the quote button at the post
    [QUOTE="name";"postnumber"]whatever it is you quote[/QUOTE]

Name is obvious, you can find the postnumber by clicking on the #postnumber of the post you want to quote, you'll then find the number in the URL. We're somewhere around 20.1 million now.

eg
    Quote Originally Posted by random person I don't know View Post
    I don't know the text either

15+ Year Old Account

Better be a bubble butt.
    Wait, a little bit? Gaga piles that shit on, mate.

+16

I think you can also link to posts directly with something like this [post=20000000][/post]

https://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=20000000
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-02-19 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    Wait, a little bit? Gaga piles that shit on, mate.
    She does, in her music videos, from what I've seen. Outside of that and in her normal life, no idea but I think Ely was talking more about her day to day life. I don't know, I interpreted that.

+ 14

10+ Year Old Account
    I can agree and understand this.

Good thing you brought this up.

If you were a total stranger and I didn't like your eye lashes because they had to much make up or were just not my type, as in, standing way too fucking much like Jess', I would totally reject you.

If you were a person that I know of and like to spend time with(don't ask me how we would do that), and I didn't like your eye lashes, if I did really like you, I am very positive that I would be able to control myself and would just suck it up.

I'm never going to use it either, unless I go to a show(not going to happen anyway) and it is required because of the sweet and so on, other than that, nop.

Well, if so, you're basically incorporating something fake with your personality, with your you, and I don't really like that. Making the make up your every day "friend" is a big no for me.

But like I've said times before, I respect if that is what you want to do. I, in no way, will try to change you if I do not love you, if I do not know you or anything like that.

I click on "Reply With Quote", I delete what I don't want to show in your quote and address to that point only, so yeah, I'm clicking that button very often but there's an easier way.

Click "Reply With Quote" once, so there's a redirect to the person's post, then you can just use the quote tags([quote ][/ quote]). If you click on the cloud, box text, if will do the tags automatically for you.

+ 13

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 01:18 AM ----------

A bit for me is okay, though if I consider it too much, I'll say "no" to you and I go on with my way.

Will I force you to be the way I want? Of course not. Who am I to do that?

Basically, it doesn't matter what you like or don't as long as you don't impose those likings on other people.
    Meh, if it was ever really a big deal for me, I'd probably just cut them, I'd be very willing to change my appearance slightly for someone rather than force them to accept me exactly how I am (at least when it come to looks). How it is though, my eyelashes aren't even fully visible most of the time since my hair droops just above them and while it doesn't restrict my sight at all or actually cover my eyelashes, it gives the illusion that it does.

I agree with that as well, though people often put on makeup so much because they're insecure or otherwise worried people will not accept them (if I was a girl, I'd probably paint on the makeup an inch thick ) so there is always that to consider, while that's still indicative of their personality, it might be indicative of a different part of their personality than you might think.

I get the first way of doing it (which I'm too lazy to do ) but I really didn't get the second way. xD

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 06:38 PM ----------

That takes work though, Snow.

Something.

+15

I think I won't be going to school tomorrow......not feeling well at all.
    whats wrong? let doctor fox help

Deleted
    Meh, if it was ever really a big deal for me, I'd probably just cut them, I'd be very willing to change my appearance slightly for someone rather than force them to accept me exactly how I am (at least when it come to looks).
    For me, for me, I won't impose it on someone because I know how bad that can be, for both parties or just one party, whatever. So, I'd just rather reject to avoid future problems.
    but I really didn't get the second way. xD
    When you start typing, right above of the letters, there's something called "Font", "Size", etc, the icon to the far right is what you should click to get the quote tags up, you just need to then copy paste something and put it there, very simple.

Using that, it looks like this.
    + 13

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, for me, I won't impose it on someone because I know how bad that can be, for both parties or just one party, whatever. So, I'd just rather reject to avoid future problems.

When you start typing, right above of the letters, there's something called "Font", "Size", etc, the icon to the far right is what you should click to get the quote tags up, you just need to then copy paste something and put it there, very simple.

+ 13
    Well, rejecting someone for how they look can make someone feel absolutely horrible though, if someone did that to me, I'd probably take it as a sign that I'm so bad looking that people can't stand to even look at me or hear me, or even know me. That could cause problems as well, maybe the same problems, but problems nonetheless.

Oh yeah, I know that, I thought you had a fancy way of doing it so that it automatically put the name and link to the post in it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 06:48 PM ----------

+15

I think I won't be going to school tomorrow......not feeling well at all.
    Being sick sucks, on the bright side though, you get to stay home from school!

Something.

That takes work though, Snow.
    Lazy
    + 14

Going to sleep, goodnight.

Deleted
    Well, rejecting someone for how they look can make someone feel absolutely horrible though, if someone did that to me, I'd probably take it as a sign that I'm so bad looking that people can't stand to even look at me or hear me, or even know me. That could cause problems as well, maybe the same problems, but problems nonetheless.
    I'm saying rejecting to keep it simple.

Well, tbh, basically, what I'm doing, is indeed rejecting you, it just depends on how you do it. I wouldn't do it in a bad way. I'd probably just try to avoid any conversation or use some stupid and lame reason to try and not offend someone because I respect the person's options.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 01:51 AM ----------

Oh yeah, I know that, I thought you had a fancy way of doing it so that it automatically put the name and link to the post in it.
    Nope, all done by click a bunch of times.

+ 12

10+ Year Old Account
    + 13

Ugh, me and 3 other people were sick at work today. It was so quiet because nobody had any energy.