10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, I know how to read it.

You read it as résume.

\ 0 /

Yeah. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get confused about it, but joke are often made when teachers ask question like "What's a resume", and someone responds by "Another way to spell resume" (pronounced continued), or "Lol, it means continue".

You keep acting like that, and I might have to actually start posting more numbers. <3

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You keep acting like that, and I might have to actually start posting more numbers. <3

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 04:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Isn't résumé one of the few words the English language semi-commonly uses that has accent marks when properly spelt?
    Yeah, I forgot the last "´".

Résumé. If that word was Portuguese, that is how you would write it but that doesn't happen in English.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a god. My 150+ supply vs the Very Easy AI's 14 supply was such a difficult matchup.

Rank 1 GM here I come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, economics does look interesting to me, but I'm still a little wary after my summer fiasco with an economics class. Needless to say, I don't do well with online classes, and ended up failing the 200 question online multiple choice tests (over 4-5 chapters each), and ended up going to the campus and writing essays over chapters (same setup really, 4-5 chapters per essay for a total of 5 essays) Averaged about 5-6 pages and essay including the final and did all 5 damned essays in 5 days at the campus. So essentially, I read the book then wrote 45 or so pages of essays over what I learnt in the book in a week. Ended up with an A in the class, but man...that was brutal.

Though, English IV over the summer was a complete success so I'm not suffering from 1-3 projects a week like my fellow classmates are (AP English IV, I don't really like taking regular classes unless I have to, in my school, they are....bad)

I definitely want a family, 2-4 kids so that will definitely put a strain on economic resources and my time, but I think it will be worth it. Be careful with adoption, the child(s) will be more predisposed to their biological parent's genetically speaking, so nurture may not have as much effect as you may want it to.

Also, for someone my age, you seem like you have a very good footing of what you want to do and stuff. Good for you! I wish i did But, I'm getting there thankfully.

I wonder though, if playing the stock market with a set allocated amount of funds (that if lost, wouldn't hurt me) would be beneficial.

Also, -11.
    If by playing the stock market, you mean using it in a safe way, because if you know what you're doing there is very little risk (as in, none) with a high rate of return.

I sound like I have a good footing, but my GPA is terrible, so I'll likely have to go to a community college to get into a not terrible college, as I really messed up 6th grade and I just gave up from that point.

I know, I just don't want kids because I don't consider myself smart, so I don't want to pass on stupidity to the next generation. I've been told that I'd likely make a VERY good parent or teacher, and I'm entirely prepared if my adopted kid has some issues (as adopted kids often do, especially if they understand what is going on). And yeah, having 2-4 kids will be a massive financial strain.

0.o I love how you do so well in actual person, but you do terrible in online classes. I don't think I've ever seen that. Though I suppose if you end with an A, it doesn't matter.

Sorry my responses are in inverse order, I tend to do that when there are more than one or two responses needed. >.>

Something.

Deleted
    tl;dr

XD

Oh well.

Does anyone know what movie is this? I can't remember!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't résumé one of the few words the English language semi-commonly uses that has accent marks when properly spelt?
    Yes, us English speakers tend to do that, as it is quite hard for us to type accents as we don't have lots of words with accents and not a lot of practice with making the letters with accents on the numpad. Not only that, but I can't think of any words that could be misinterpreted when used in context if you leave off accents.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I am a god. My 150+ supply vs the Very Easy AI's 14 supply was such a difficult matchup.

Rank 1 GM here I come.
    Now you just need to kill the very hard AI!

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you just need to kill the very hard AI!
    I played like crap honestly. I'm going to bump up the difficulty once I get decent at remembering my hotkeys. I love Protoss though. So much fun with proxy pylons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe all good, see this one is in inverted order I think....

I don't do well in online classes because I'm very lazy if I'm not attending something in person...

Don't doubt yourself From what I've noticed you seem like a very intelligent person

Also, I share your problem, my GPA is terrible as well, I think I'm in the upper 250s out of a 473 senior class (Third Quartile yeah?)But, that from what I have seen does always imply that someone is not on sound footing.

There is nothing wrong with starting at a community college, that's what I am doing/have to do, then moving on to a larger one, and eventually a prestigious (hopefully) grad school.

Indeed, I think I would enjoy playing the stock market in a low risk environment, because at that point, it's basically free money if I do it well enough.
    You don't even have to do well, it's actually quite simple, we learned in financial literacy that as long as you stick with the blue chip stocks, you average out a return of 10% per year.

Hooray! Someone else in the same situation as me! That gives me hope!

I'm the same way with the laziness, but I'm lazy in person as well. I pretty much either fail classes, or I pass with a very low grade. It's very rare that I actually do well in a class, and I only do well if I'm VERY interested in the class, but at the same time, I'm challenged.

Eh, I'm very terrible at math (bad enough that I felt the need to skip 3.5 years of "real math" and subsituted it with easy stuff like stats, accounting, etc).

I don't even understand what order I put that in. 0.o

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 09:27 PM ----------

I played like crap honestly. I'm going to bump up the difficulty once I get decent at remembering my hotkeys. I love Protoss though. So much fun with proxy pylons.
    You should come play with me and we can learn together!

Something.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should come play with me and we can learn together!
    For sure. Although you will be much better than me, but I'd be down for playing against/with a real person. Assuming you are a real person =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hai again, Worge.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 09:33 PM ----------

For sure. Although you will be much better than me, but I'd be down for playing against/with a real person. Assuming you are a real person =p
    No, I'm an alien, I thought this was established.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm an alien, I thought this was established.
    Not since I've been around.

Deleted

Oh hai again, Worge..
    Don't be impolite and sai Hi, Worgen!

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Being impolite is so not cool.

Don't say hi, Worge!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I am tired and have a killer headache but I don't want to go to sleep because I'm having too much fun on Planetside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I am tired and have a killer headache but I don't want to go to sleep because I'm having too much fun on Planetside.
    Hehe. Do the same thing as I'm about to do.

Don't go to sleep.

D:

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe. Do the same thing as I'm about to do.

Don't go to sleep.

D:
    My Planetside crashed, as did apparently most everyone else in the Platoon. So I'm not playing dat no mo. Even still, I feel like shit so I'm not even bother trying to sleep yet cause I know I won't be able to.

Instead I'm going to go either find alcohol or drugs.

Deleted
    Alcohol? Kinda okay.

Drugs? Not okay...

=p

Drugs? Not okay...
    What did you said about drugs? Start praying boy!

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter