10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Sure. I usually need to wake up earlier than that and my body gets angry at me for getting less than 10.

I think you should just stay home and chat with us on PvM. Nice avatar btw.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 12:28 AM ----------

+ 35
    No can do pOO. But I can take my phone with me. Thanks, I found the avatar pic yesterday.

I should be going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    + 37

Job interview in less than an hour. Wish me luck! D:
    Good luck, Ave!

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    No can do pOO. But I can take my phone with me. Thanks, I found the avatar pic yesterday.
    I should be going.
    Wass, you must stay. We have pizza and cookies and video games and stuff.

Deleted
    + 38

Hai

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck Ave. Just be yourself. I bet gamestop can't resist a cute gamergirl when they see one.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    + 38
    Hai
    Morning Holz!

Good luck Ave. Just be yourself. I bet gamestop can't resist a cute gamergirl when they see one.
    QFT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Holz. If I punch you, do tree blocks fall out?

Tempting pOO but I got a lunch meeting that's even more tempting to go to.

Deleted
    Hello Holz. If I punch you, do tree blocks fall out?
    I don't think so...

Good luck Ave!

That Neverwinter game looks quite fun, even though it looks like a regular arpg with better graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 39

Gah! Some Swedish dude totally fucked our barricade allowing the zombies to get in easily and rape us.

Love the new sig, Holz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Coffee! Not because I need it but because I want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Is that a Pokémon in his sig?
    It sure is.

Hai Hanna and Asmek!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Zombies exist now?
    Yep. They are allergic to fruit salad though.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 38

Hey all.

Took a week off for orientation week at my uni. Who here has been to Uni? Want to know when I'll actually find out my schedule to give my boss the new hours I can do.

Zombies exist now?
    And they like to rape people. Seems the movie zombies did it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    + 38

Hey all.

Took a week off for orientation week at my uni. Who here has been to Uni? Want to know when I'll actually find out my schedule to give my boss the new hours I can do.
    In my school your faculty opens up lessons, attaches profs and such to the classrooms, and appoints a time frame for the lesson. You then find out about what lessons you have to attend that term, and completely decide your own schedule. It's done 2 weeks before school starts, This time it's only 3 days before 1st day of term. The schedule can be changed for 4 weeks into the term.

Edit: Also, doesn't your uni have a schedule for important dates? If I translate from Turkish to English, it'd be Academic Calendar, but it might be called something else.
    Last edited by Riverness; 2013-01-18 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hey all.

Haj Anak.
    Got mine two weeks before it started, during the introduction period. Though that was a draft, the final schedule came a few days before the lessons started. Not that there was any difference between those 2.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 11:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    In my school your faculty opens up lessons, attaches profs and such to the classrooms, and appoints a time frame for the lesson. You then find out about what lessons you have to attend that term, and completely decide your own schedule. It's done 2 weeks before school starts, This time it's only 3 days before 1st day of term. The schedule can be changed for 4 weeks into the term.

Edit: Also, doesn't your uni have a schedule for important dates? If I translate from Turkish to English, it'd be Academic Calendar, but it might be called something else.
    Wish, that's so different from how it works here. We can attend more classes than there's on our schedule, but unless there's too many people for one class that won't cover the subject you're currently working on.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 11:24 AM ----------

D: What
    pOO has experience, think you need to ask him the questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post

I know the dates of orientation week (11th-15th) and then my classes start on the 18th.
    Ugh I hope I can find out on the 11th-12th that would give me time to let her know my hours otherwise I'd need to take more time off.