15+ Year Old Account
    TIL I got the Santa Baron icon on LoL. Neat. I am awesome! And I'm bored ><

[e]: pOO!

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Page 1990, the year I was born

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Morning Treann.

Dat ass
    Ass and Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    [e]: pOO!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    -GIF-

Hrm. To sleep or not to sleep. I need to get up at a decent time tomorrow since I'm heading to my boss' for a boardgame day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it that every time I play LoL, I just end up hating myself more than I already do?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I never play LoL unless its with a full premade, or with my GFs against AI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    That looks badass.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cb5532176...al28o1_400.gif

Hrm. To sleep or not to sleep. I need to get up at a decent time tomorrow since I'm heading to my boss' for a boardgame day.
    Stay here with us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never play LoL unless its with a full premade, or with my GFs against AI.
    It just makes me so angry that I'm ALWAYS the worst player in the game. I'm nearly always the cause for the loss, and I no matter what I do, I can't seem to improve.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    It just makes me so angry that I'm ALWAYS the worst player in the game. I'm nearly always the cause for the loss, and I no matter what I do, I can't seem to improve.
    Well at least if you believe its you making the mistakes you acknowledged that you need to improve and that will lead to improvements. What kinda things do you think you do wrong?

Sounds familiar.

Deca if you keep that attitude it's not going to do anything, and if i'm right you've been always like that. Don't.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+17

Y'all should post more numbers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Download LoLReplay and watch your games afterwards to find your mistakes and figure out what you could have done differently.

Although, from the little bit of that match I watched I can tell you you weren't the worst. That Nocturne was pretty terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    +17

Y'all should post more numbers.
    I couldn't, no one else had posted a number, was like a hostage situation or something.

+18

I couldn't, no one else had posted a number, was like a hostage situation or something.

+18
    I would, but i was the last number.

+19
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least if you believe its you making the mistakes you acknowledged that you need to improve and that will lead to improvements. What kinda things do you think you do wrong?
    I don't even know. Whenever I'm playing Annie, I always get killed before I can even use my abilities in teamfights, and I always get yelled at for kill stealing and I don't know how to avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Deca if you keep that attitude it's not going to do anything, and if i'm right you've been always like that. Don't.
    Well, it won't do anything for the team if I don't at least acknowledge that I'm the problem.

Download LoLReplay and watch your games afterwards to find your mistakes and figure out what you could have done differently.

Although, from the little bit of that match I watched I can tell you you weren't the worst. That Nocturne was pretty terrible.
    How do I do that?

Something.

I don't even know. Whenever I'm playing Annie, I always get killed before I can even use my abilities in teamfights, and I always get yelled at for kill stealing and I don't know how to avoid that.
    Try and stay with your team, behind the tanks. You don't have to be the first one into a team fight, hopefully your team has someone that can engage, and as the enemy begin to fight other members of your team then you get out the tibbers and cause mayhem! Playing safe is always a good tactic in LoL, don't get too far ahead of your team, don't chase someone too far, take safer routes around your jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try and stay with your team, behind the tanks. You don't have to be the first one into a team fight, hopefully your team has someone that can engage, and as the enemy begin to fight other members of your team then you get out the tibbers and cause mayhem! Playing safe is always a good tactic in LoL, don't get too far ahead of your team, don't chase someone too far, take safer routes around your jungle.
    But no one ever seems to engage, do I just be really patient?

Something.

15+ Year Old Account

Well, it won't do anything for the team if I don't at least acknowledge that I'm the problem.

How do I do that?
    1. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever listen to people that bitch about KSing in this game. LoL is a team game. Everyone involved gets gold. It's better to have as many people participate in the kill as possible, even if it means you get an assist because the AP got the kill. Besides, you WANT the kills to go to your carries, whether they're the AP or AD does not reaaaally matter. Anybody who complains about KSing does not know enough about the game to put any stock in what they say. This goes away once you get closer to level 30 as people learn a little better.

2. I found Annie to be a hard AP to play. Her ranges are stupidly low. She needs tanks peeling off her because she has to get so close to do damage. Then again, she's awesome because her passive works with Tibbers. (Stack passive, drop Tibbers on the enemy team = lol full stunned team.) Then again, I don't play AP because I suck at it, but those were my findings. Just sit back a bit if you have to for awhile if you really need to.

3. Acknowledging your failures is the first step to becoming better. NOBODY is perfect. Even the top rated players make mistakes. Just know how to recognize those mistakes, be willing to admit fault when it is actually your fault, and take that to improve.

4. http://www.leaguereplays.com/download/ That's the client for LoLreplay. It just records all your games so you can watch them after.

But no one ever seems to engage, do I just be really patient?
    Yeah, just be patient, if no-one on your team engages wait for the enemy to engage on someone else, as long as its not you. Tibbers is a pretty strong counter engage.