Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I want kids, but I don't want them to be mine. I'll probably adopt (if adoption agencies let single males adopt).
    There's thorough checks and stuff but I believe that single males can adopt over here.

+ 1.

Oh, and morning.

10+ Year Old Account

Morning Elyface! <3

They can. Might struggle with adopting from some foreign countries if that's what you want though.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

- 0 +

morning ely

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    how is it?
    Office 2013?

+ 1

Back from what I was doing. Installing Office 2013 goes really fast Start the downloader and 5 minutes later I had a fully installed Office 2013, not the cloud service, but the actually Office for the desktop. (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Excel, Access)
    Setting up Outlook to look like Windows Live Mail did take a while though. It's nearly the same, but much more options. One thing I don't like is that the subject of the mail is small and the name is big, Live Mail had it exactly the other way around.
    What I mean <- subject and name were displayed exactly the other way around in Live Mail. Can't find an option to swap it back though. Not that it bothers me that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    +2

Greetings from boredomland, what's uup?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Ely!

Is office 2013 nice? I have used em all and think all versions are ok, but I'm actually running 2003 with plugins atm. I own both a copy of 03 and 10. 03 I got from my dad a long while back when he no longer needed it and 10 was gifted to me along with my win7 ultimate disc when I worked for microsoft summer 2010.

Sadly the ultimate disc is 32bit. But I am free to use it however I want. If anyone ever needs a key to use with that just shout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woop! I thought this thread needed more "koreaboos" so here I am!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Office 2013 looks rather different from 2010. From 2003->2013 I think the only thing that stayed the same is the placement of the editor area and the rulers
    I've been using it for a few months new, used the consumer preview, and I like it. All the fancy 3d aero effect are gone. It's just "flat" now, no shadows anymore, just lines to indicate what the sections are.
    I really like that they've done that. Not that I dislike Aero or the rounded corners, it's just that I like this so much better.
    2013 also feels a bit more responsive, if that's the right word. Starting Word is even faster than in 2010 and menu's seem to open a fraction faster also.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Woop! I thought this thread needed more "koreaboos" so here I am!
    Good good. Not that we needed more Asian stuff in here, but more people is always good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll keep the Asian stuff to a minimum, promise
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    More people is always a plus. Welcome BHD, if I may call you that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    +3 g'morning all

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

There are 3 themes you can use. If you're signed in with your Microsoft account this is shared between all Office programs. White, Light Gray and Dark Gray. White is just white, with the light blue menu border. Light Gray makes unclickable area's light gray and makes the menu a bit darker blue. Dark Grey is just that, grey. Nearly all white is gone, except for the paper area in Word, the rest of the white area's are now light gray and the rest is dark.
    Light Grey is the best imo.
    I think some screenshots would be best to show it. http://imgur.com/a/A1MLG

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 11:19 AM ----------

Argh... grey/gray.... what's the difference? Even in WoW they use gray and grey for different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    More people is always a plus. Welcome BHD, if I may call you that.
    Thank you. You're more than welcome to call me BHD.

+4!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

+ 5.

There's no difference, Asmek. American/British English spellings. That's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny that they use both grey and gray in wow though, that's very odd.
    You're on the EU servers though so maybe they tried to change them all to the UK spelling but missed some.
    Welcome to PvM BHD!

+3

Welcome to PvM BHD!

I use both spellings of grey or gray, depending on how I'm feeling.

by the way you're never going to get away form BHD around here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello BHD. Welcome to pvm :3

+4

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks all

More on the current topic: I change between grey/gray all the time, I mostly forget which one is US/UK and just guess. But I change between pronouncing things the british and american way all the time too.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

+5

urg, I should go to bed, Should....