10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Kittypaws, how are we today? Grubby streamed last night again.

Computational mathematics only Ana? Well that shouldn't give you that much of a headache then. 1 + 1 = 1. It's all you need to know. Except for when you use XOr, then it's 0.

I passed that course without too much hassle.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 10:12 AM ----------

I don't drool D:

*Refuses to let go of the tail*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of mathematics are you taking? Maybe there is more disguising it's self as something else heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from the computational course I had the "intro" course for math @ the uni, it was quite the bitch already. Now I am moving on with variable analysis, which I will have to do until summer. Next year I also got linear algebra. Fun fun.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Hello Kittypaws, how are we today? Grubby streamed last night again.
    I didn't have time to watch since I had to go out on short notice yesterday night.

A lot of weird stuff happening around me and I don't have much time to care enough for any of them because of school. Though today is day off so I get some slack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neat, Kittypaws. I have a worrying thought. When I go out of bed I should pick up programming but smth tells me I will drift over to SC2. Or MC.

I don't drool D:

*Refuses to let go of the tail*
    Yes you do any the tail is not dryer safe.

Neat, Kittypaws. I have a worrying thought. When I go out of bed I should pick up programming but smth tells me I will drift over to SC2. Or MC.
    Well duh, computer means gaming, not working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I just can't wait to be kiiing ~

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 10:30 AM ----------

Why's the tail not dryer safe? Are you never out in the rain?

But I really have to start working on it today

Is this the good king of programming or boring kind of programming?

Either way you should play some SC2 or MC after you made enough progress in whatever task you have! You'll feel better when you're playing! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    It is another ada lab... One of the last ones thank goodness. I srsly cant relax because of the constant pressure from those labs.

Hurray for blackmailing a friend into letting you use their mine craft account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Hurray for blackmailing a friend into letting you use their mine craft account
    Are you robbiek396?

I just had a look at the server monitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    *burrs herself into Fox' tail too*

Your server changes are much, much cheaper than ours. I have a feeling my guild is on the edge of collapsing (again). Would be about par for the course.

+33

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from the computational course I had the "intro" course for math @ the uni, it was quite the bitch already. Now I am moving on with variable analysis, which I will have to do until summer. Next year I also got linear algebra. Fun fun.
    Hmm no I don't have anything like the algebra one.

I have things like Software Architecture, Data structures and abstractions. Web computing. Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hoppins View Post
    Australian prices are incredibly inflated.

https://ebgames.com.au/ps3-153814-Go...-PlayStation-3

http://www.amazon.com/God-War-Ascens...+war+ascension

$98 for the Special Edition or $95 for Collectors Edition (Including postage) only a $3 but for the CE in-store it's $130 and since I buy in small-bulk it works out cheaper overall.
    That game almost makes it worth it to get a PS, but I really don't like the controller.
    Why small bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Is that from the Sims?

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Indeed I do.

Omnomnom, looks good.

Hmm. Maybe I could make a tweak in the server which would let your "free" account join.

And minecraft keeps geting more and more expensive because they upgrade it all the time. Updates still happen almost weekly with bugfixes etc.
    I already thought the 10 dollar it cost at first was too much, don't see myself getting it anytime soon then.

New people!

Your server changes are much, much cheaper than ours. I have a feeling my guild is on the edge of collapsing (again). Would be about par for the course.

+33
    my tail is warm and fluffy

+33
    Yes, and then you roll alliance and join me. All part of the plan!

Morning

Deleted
    + 34

Everyone loves Magical Trevor,
    'cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever