Hm, seems my page didn't update D:

+ 4

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    And by stuff, you mean sign up for mafia.
    pfftt dyra hates mafia now
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WF2Bgto.gif[/MG]

Stop the koreabooness, Wass.
    end him END HIM!

Deleted
    + 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    end him END HIM!
    And then what will you do? With my fluffy body lying in the cold street, and noone left that loves you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    And then what will you do? With my fluffy body lying in the cold street, and noone left that loves you?
    *sobs*
    Life... life will no longer be worth living, oh god! God what have I done?! to kill wass, I am a monster, a villain and a puppet of such cruel fate. every ray of happpyniess is now soul crushing, burning whats left of me, reminding me what I have done! the cold dank shriveled life I have left cowers form the sun like a vampire only feeding upon its most dear friends. Damned to spend all eternity knowing what evils he has wrought to form his own demise. The hevens shut their gates now leaving me in the cold shadow, I can peer into the cracks and see what life lay beyond a cruel reminder of my sins. and so I trot broken and unhappy to the hells that beacon me. the fiery tendrils sear my flesh pulling me deep in to the fiery abyss. The endless woe clings to me as if it was ment to suck me dry, however it cannot sap anything from this now lonely soul.

addendum:
    it seems the evil has control of me now, I am its puppet, I have brought this upon myself. So I vow to bring it upon others. *evil laugh*

*sobs*
    Life... life will no longer be worth living, oh god! God what have I done?! to kill wass, I am a monster, a villain and a puppet of such cruel fate. every ray of happpyniess is now soul crushing, burning whats left of me, reminding me what I have done! the cold dank shriveled life I have left cowers form the sun like a vampire only feeding upon its most dear friends. Damned to spend all eternity knowing what evils he has wrought to form his own demise. The hevens shut their gates now leaving me in the cold shadow, I can peer into the cracks and see what life lay beyond a cruel reminder of my sins. and so I trot broken and unhappy to the hells that beacon me. the fiery tendrils sear my flesh pulling me deep in to the fiery abyss. The endless woe clings to me as if it was ment to suck me dry, however it cannot sap anything from this now lonely soul.

addendum:
    it seems the evil has control of me now, I am its puppet, I have brought this upon myself. So I vow to bring it upon others. *evil laugh*
    TL;DR.

How is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittypaws View Post
    TL;DR.

How is everyone?
    Shut up it wasn't long

Shut up it wasn't long
    Not only was it long, but it was also too long.

Burn.

Deleted
    + 1

10+ Year Old Account
    + 3

Right. Stuck on this math problem.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Right. Stuck on this math problem.
    You suck. L2SC2.

Deleted
    +4

l2math

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    You suck. L2SC2.
    Sorry btw. I'll tell you when I got time.

ok I post gold for you people *stomps out angrily*
    bunch of rude what-ch-callits

Sorry btw. I'll tell you when I got time.
    Our schedules dun werk!

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 05:24 PM ----------

ok I post gold for you people *stomps out angrily*
    bunch of rude what-ch-callits
    Shouldn't have ignored me in the mafia thread.
    That was comedy gold.

Deleted
    + 2

Math.

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Shouldn't have ignored me in the mafia thread.
    That was comedy gold.
    I thought it was funny I just whispered it to you on real Id and you didn't read it!